Level 60 subscription discount?

I think there’s supposed to be a discount on lifetime subscriptions if you’ve already reached level 60. However, this appears to no longer be available since I let my subscription expire. I was thinking about re-subscribing, but there doesn’t appear to be any way to do so at the discount price.

5 Likes

Maybe try emailing them or using the chat function?

Eh? There was?

1 Like

Somebody talked about getting that a few weeks ago, but before that I had literally never heard of it. They said they got lifetime for 60 dollars when they reached 60

This is my first time hearing of it.

@l_l you should probably just drop them an email

1 Like

You only get the discount during the lifetime sale at Christmas. They send an email about that to lvl 60 users as their own version of the sale.

4 Likes

I used the contact form to message WaniKani about the lifetime discount after hitting level 60, and I received the same offer that has been mentioned previously in the forums ($60). This was done outside of the Christmas sale.

9 Likes

I guess this is something for me to keep an eye out for, IF I wanna burn those last kanji and vocab. :eyes:

1 Like

I paid near-full Christmas discount price for lifetime after my first year sub expired
pepehands

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.