Level 60 is the end!

Oh so you are not in Japan anymore? You said it was a great time, I interpreted that as you are no longer there…

Lovely country, is on my planned countries to visit thanks to Borgen and Tivoli Gardens :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, I moved back in september 2018. Denmark is great, come visit us in the summer time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been to both Japan and Denmark and both were fabulous :heart: I miss travelling!!

Congratulations on your level 60 @jannik -san! I’m not sure whether I’m more impressed by the speedrunners who hash it out in a year, or the people who have a mega gap in the middle but still make it to the end anyway. It would be so easy to never return! Good work :clap:

2 Likes

Oh cool. Did you have plans to live in Japan long-term, or was the language for your MA in Japan?

Yes, in the future I am planning to. I will let you know when I go, maybe we can meet or something. Thanks 先輩!

3 Likes

How many were you doing a day roughly? I’m stuck on level 7 because I have like over 200 I need to do and I keep missing several of the same ones so I never end up doing new ones :frowning:
Any tips?

2 Likes

I think I had about 100-150 every day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Congratulations for your determination!
What happened in level 四十二, if I may ask? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@cklewis
You may one to use this awesome script, to work on the new ones first, and then continue to the old ones. [Userscript]: Reorder Ultimate 2 [newest]

But careful to not abuse it since it will impact your learning.

1 Like

I’m not sure. Did you mean level 45?

@jannik ごめんなさい lol, I meant 24 (二十四), what happened with 528 days?

1 Like

I am really late but Congrats. :partying_face:

The cake is a lie, right, but you can have this instead :cake: or even better

cake|250x140.5

1 Like

I was burning turtles and crocodiles.

2 Likes

Cake is never late. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I have a question though: where do you see that graph? Is it only for lvl 60 people?

1 Like

Find it here!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol I thought it was a Hitchhiker’s reference, and you wanted to know if WK hhad anything special that level.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.