Level 51 - 60 - Snap back to Reality

Thank you! :grinning:

808 days, created my account in 2015-02-13. Not the fastest, but I made it nonetheless! Especially the last levels were exhausting.

And finally I’m joining you, fellow brothers and sisters! :tada:

3 Likes

Congrats!! Excellent work making it up there. :clap:.

1 Like

As for the chart:

Wanikani was a hard life, with a lot of hours spent every day on it. I hope that from now on the it’s going to lower, day after day, and being able to start reading novel on a more regular basis! Thanks Wanikani, and Good luck everyone in your studies!

5 Likes

(I know there’s already a thread for this but…)

What are your plans now, lv60 people? I mean after everything gets mastered/enlightened and your review queue drops down.

I’ve started my journey of reading light novels(on the train, manga bit too NSFW sometimes).

With no new lessons and reviews slowly declining per day (only 200+ review days twice this month, 100+ reviews twice next month). I can spend more time towards reading, learning grammar, and also doing active learning activities like writing and speaking(shadowing).

3 Likes

As @Derricks said, for my lvl 60, I received my Japanese Kindle (I actually live in Japan, so it’s easier to get), and I am now reading novels during my commuting time. I am still working on some grammar points but it’s not my 弱点. The more important for me is to be able to read Japanese faster (I am still slow) and understand as many words as possible (Wanikani is obviously not enough). But that’s the best part! Reading novel is a blast!

Good luck have fun :blush:

1 Like

I have arrived.

2 Likes

Wait for me Reality! I will crush you someday.

1 Like

After a nice journey in paradise, back to harsh reality

4 Likes

What is that cool feature you have there? the graphic stats! where can I get one? :slight_smile:

How do I get this screen with the timeline to come up?

@Adamda @larrydeluca
This timeline is a userscript, here is the link to the topic where you can download it:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/Userscript-WaniKani-Ultimate-Timeline/10516?u=timelinker

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!

reached level 51 two days ago.
giphy
innit to winnit

4 Likes

← will arrive soon ~♪

7 Likes

Level 51. Here I go.

3 Likes

Still here, still suffering honestly…

3 Likes

I’m also here. I had to stop levelling for 20 days because I had too much reviews. Just doing all my reviews every day was more than enough. But now I’m ready for lvl 54 soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Go @PaleFire !

I’m not in a hurry. Will probably wait until early December before levelling up to 54. Then 2 week break (travelling). Will probably be at 55 or 56 in January.

1 Like