Level 21 before 2021!

10/10 for an apt use of 助けて. :clap:

Worry not my friend, for you have the blessing of Satan himself (Enlightened - 666, There couldn’t be a better sign.)

One review at a time. Slow and steady. (必勝 - Certain victory)

Remember, this can’t be worse than あらかじめ :wink:

1 Like

That makes me really happy. I think she is such a great teacher. I hope you continue to enjoy it. She’s also very responsive to comments even on old videos if you have questions about anything.

3 Likes

Finally, I finished level 5 and moved to level 6! :pray:

I am extremely slow, level 5 took me a whole 28 days :frowning: but, hey, it’s summer time (and I live in Italy…), and also, I am really pround that, at the end of the day, I’ve never ever skipped a day… soo yeah, I hope to be faster in the next levels, however I much prefer to be a slow learner than a quick one that quits due to burnout. :smiley:

12 Likes

Congrats on your level up! Slow and steady wins the race!

4 Likes

Is that why they are turtles?

8 Likes

I think slower is probably better in the long run. I feel like I’ve messed up my foundation in some ways by going too fast on the earlier levels.

8 Likes

Level 14 it is!

8 Likes

Wohoo! Congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: :partying_face: For some reason it hasn’t updated my level here yet, despite logging in and out and deleting history.

3 Likes

I had the same issue. Try logging out and in of the main website. I don’t remember if we need to do it for the community website or the main website.

I’ll test it myself now as I’m level 12 now but it still displays level 11.

2 Likes

I did do it that way, as usually it has solved the problem for me :slight_smile: Just… not now. For some reason.

2 Likes

well. I logged out of both, then only logged into the community one and it has worked for me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Despite removing the history of these pages, I was somehow still logged in the community :thinking: So it does seem like you have to log out of both or at least the community, as it won’t log you out of the community automatically anymore. Oh well :sweat_smile: Solved, anyhow!

2 Likes

great! now you have earned the right to update your level in the initial post :smiley:

2 Likes

I found this Instagram:
https://instagram.com/kayo_japanese_lesson?igshid=10p1fxbx8cdcm

I think she gives pretty good advice for handwriting

6 Likes

Riiiight! :smiley: Off I go!

2 Likes

Could you tell me what the script is for the streak plus statistics at the bottom? Looks really useful to have as motivation, I really want to try it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested too, actually!

1 Like

I love her! thank you for sharing!

1 Like

@nandeyanen I think it’s the Heatmap user script, it tracks daily lessons & review, leveling, etc. Very useful script :+1:
You can get it here [Userscript] Wanikani Heatmap ~

4 Likes