Level 21 before 2021!

Congrats! How did it go with the lesson plan? I imagine you might have had some trouble with unlocking enough vocabulary? I hope you didn’t have to plow through a lot of vocab on the last days.

It worked out perfectly! I had 15 lessons most days and reached the new level with 0/0. I want to try the same plan on level 15 too! Radicals and vocab (left over from old level plus new level) the first day, then 5 kanji and 10 vocab the rest of the days, until I run out of kanji. Never more than 15 lessons per day.

1 Like

Glad to hear that! Just keep in mind, that if you do your first Kanji on the second day, you won’t have any new vocab until day 6. So on levels with little unlocked vocab in the beginning, doing Kanji on the first day can be good.

1 Like

I guess probably another 100. I am waiting for my first burn. (I read on the forum that it won’t happen until 6 months, so I need to wait for more than a month.)

Fingers crossed until it is time to burn some Durtles :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, I see what you mean. Just 21 unlocked vocab and 29 unlocked kanji. Radicals and kanji the first day it is! Thanks again!

2 Likes

On that note: If you want see how many vocab lessons you’ll unlock prior to leveling up, I’ve compiled of all of those into a list. It’s not 100% accurate yet, but we’re working on it. And the error margin is quite low, so you can usually rely on it pretty well.

1 Like

I… I’m joining, since I won’t be doing N1 this year either (due to Covid fears) :smiley:

4 Likes

I added myself to the spreadsheet but not sure I filled it out correctly. Can you help? Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

1 Like

Maybe I’m slightly lost here, but is it possible to choose what lessons to do? Say I have 50 lessons unlocked, including radicals, kanji and vocab. I haven’t found any way to choose which of the three kinds of lessons to do. I’m only able to go with the Crabigator’s will.

It is possible, with user scripts.
I can not guide uoy to which one exactly though, I only using the android app (flaminmg durtles) that has that feature builtin.

2 Likes

It’s not gonna be the easiest, but hope you have a good run! Welcome!

@suishoo Welcome to you, too!

3 Likes

I’ve also joined the 1000 Enlightened items club! @KyokaJiro

I won’t get my first burns until October 17th though :fire:

10 Likes

Yay! Welcome to the club!

This script will help you:

2 Likes

I think this might be of great help to you:

This guide is featured like everywhere and it has everything to get you started. After that you rarely need to ask for things.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ll definitely check it out.

Thank you for sharing. Yes, that was one of the first posts I read! But it seems like I missed this userscript, so it must be one of those rare occasions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ahh, if your looking for specific userscripts in general, then check out this list:

After reading the guide, I went on there and skimmed through all scripts, opening the ones that sounded interesting to me in a new tab.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I did as well, but I think some of the descriptions didn’t strike me as interesting, or I just didn’t understand what they are. But it’s all good. I think I have the ones I need, at least for now.

1 Like

Hearty congratulations :tada: @tnetennba3

2 Likes