Level 21 before 2021!

I am a PoGo player as well. And Mr.Mime is a good character. And in the anime Mr.Mime stays at home and helps out Ash’s mom in all the chores, shopping etc. like a constant companion.

Come to think of it, Mr. Mime suits your actions. You help out a lot in the forum and are a constant helpful presence :slightly_smiling_face: Probably the only change you need to make is change your name from “Marifly” to “Mr.Mime”:stuck_out_tongue:.

7 Likes

Yay! Congrats! Onwards and upwards!

Thank you! Nope, not changing my name! Although something like Mrs.Marimime or something could be fun. But no, Marifly has been my nick for years.

And now I feel like I should watch more anime…

6 Likes

I mean I watched the very first season of Pokémon for that exact reason - because I was a PoGo-Player, but it was a real drag. It’s like the first 50 episodes of One Piece. So your burning love for Pokémon GO has to be big if you want to make it through.

2 Likes

I made it to 0/0 on level 13 now. For me, making it to 0/0 atleast once per level has to be my number one priority. It just makes me feel so much more in control. Next goal: level 14!

10 Likes

You can do it!

2 Likes

Welp, today’s gonna be a day

I can almost taste level 10

9 Likes

God rest your soul

2 Likes

You can spread it out a little! Do 10 reviews and then hit the Wrap up button. Rinse and repeat every hour. You can do it!

2 Likes

I will try and get to 21 before 2021. Regardless of pace I think it will be a good motivation to me this year ^^

6 Likes

Thanks for answering, I was curious! He’s creepy cute! I didn’t realize the picture was taken in your living room in Europe! That makes him special and you shouldn’t change him! My avatar is a girl from hyouka and I didn’t even watch that anime I just thought she was cute. I’m the one that should change mine haha. Congrats on 0/0!

4 Likes

Level 9, 痛みが初めています。

Stats:
Fastest level: 1 @ 8d9h
Slowest level: 4 @ 15d5h
Actual Slowest Level: 2 @ 360d5h ( I don’t count this in my stats )
Last Level: 8 @ 13d02h
Avg Time To level: 10d22h
Longest streak: 32
Current streak: 14

5 Likes

Hahaha. I wasn’t seriously suggesting you to change your name, I was joking (hence the tongue sticking out smiley).

2 Likes

If you decide to watch an anime then Hyouka is a good one.

“Watashi Kininaru” is the trademark dialogue of the heroine (the girl in your profile pic).

2 Likes

We made it to level 10 bois! Finally in the double digits at long last woohoo :tada::partying_face:

tenor

12 Likes

Wohoo! Double digital and almost halfway to 21!

1 Like

I hardly ever watch anime, but maybe I should start now!

3 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with my vocabulary lessons lately, and now that I hit level 14 I have this lovely situation:

That’s without reorder too. 145 of those are vocabulary. This might take me a while.

10 Likes

15 or 20 per day? Yeah… good luck! And Congrats on your level up (I think?)

1 Like

Even 15 per day is pushing it for me. I’d be happy with 6-9.

I’m glad I hit 14, I was convinced that level 13 was going to bring me bad luck even though I’m not normally superstitious.

7 Likes

Yeah, I think the bad luck really came together there for you. We talked about it before on this thread - level 14 is the one with the most lessons unlocked after level up. And if you’ve been neglecting the vocab of 13 a bit then just that one level up can really overwhelm you. And I totally understand that you don’t like to do too many lessons at once (15 - 20 is basically my max, too, that’s when my accuracy really starts to drop and I get quite frustrated). I’d suggest that you just take a few more days for this level to clear out vocabulary (I don’t know your average pace, but around three days should do it) and just bear in mind that apart from the early overload level 14 is actually the level where the total amount of items really drops! By around 20 items! So don’t let that discourage you and good luck seeing it through!

6 Likes