Level 21 before 2021!

I’m on level 21 but I still have 280 vocab lessons to complete, and all the level 21 kanji + vocabs to do, so I hope to get to zero lessons and maintain zero reviews by 2021

8 Likes

Noiceeeeee :grin:

:+1:

3 Likes

Congrats Uvers san :innocent: You are awesome :grinning:

tenor 69

0/0 Reviews/Lessons is a great way to kick off New Year. Good Luck!

4 Likes

This is gonna be a close one, but I might be able to pull it off.

4 Likes

Hmm, stoicism is a sort of academic and serious sounding topic, while I perceive “que sera sera” to be more carefree. In English, as the song goes, “whatever will be, will be”! Hakuna matata, it means no worries! I actually think Japanese has a really convenient built-in phrase for this idea that I’m sure many of you know: しょうがない/仕方がない! It can’t be helped~ whatever will be, will be, so don’t stress about it :grin:

4 Likes

Yep. Totally agree with your answer Jamuko san. Mine was a academic/philosophical answer and yours is a colloquial answer and apt for the situation :smiley: Thanks for sharing.

しょうがないな :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for the personalized Hyouka gifs. I feel seen and appreciated. I’m going to do my best! 3 kanji per day along with 12 vocabulary is the name of the game!

7 Likes

You can Olliee san :slight_smile:

We promise to not Ijiwaru you :stuck_out_tongue:

tenor 76

Note: Wanted to go with a Nagatoro gif. But in the end, decided it is probably a little too raunchy :joy: for the forum.

You get a Morpheus :smiley:

3 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

Ganabare Tetra san :metal:

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
おめでとうございます!

Cong

As I missed out on a lot of level 21s due to uni this is also for:
@cecilyf @Joeni @ontron @crystfhiar @PDotAlex @sagittarius18 @Raj_07 @Chocobozell @Tahazameel @UVERS

Hmm apparently you can only include 10 people…

Theres more

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
おめでとうございます!

Cong

As I missed out on a lot of level 21s due to uni this is also for:
@Abbas099 @truandissimo @Yuuzuu @evolutionxbox @vergl @justindt @KyokaJiro

Theres more

4 Likes

No idea what that last one says but they look happy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

cap

Kev

This also goes out to all others who have hit 21.
Ok I’m done…
For now!

6 Likes

Leveled to 15! Only 12 days, that’s pretty fast for me. It actually would have been even faster if I didn’t get a bunch of kanji wrong, but it’s important to let them stick. For some reason these just took a few tries to bash them into my brain!

8 Likes

tenor

Happy to see another level up Jamuko san :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hit Level 8 on Thanksgiving! My goal by January is only level 10, but this thread is still so helpful. It’s nice to know all of you are out there working hard too! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

still can’t drink alcohol though lol

Considering this thread’s goal that reference actually fits really good

3 Likes

It’s funny though, that your avatar is a bunch of girls on top of a tank. And “tank” is written in German for some reason.

3 Likes

It’s a favorite anime of mine set in an alternate universe Japan where women learn to be tank drivers in high school. It has some German terminology because of the tanks left over from the second world war.

3 Likes

I messed up the kanji early and took an extra day to level up :neutral_face:
But now I’m Level 10! :partying_face:
I’ve been going through the levels without a reorder script, should I be using it to go full speed?

5 Likes

Congrats @e_w0205 san :slight_smile:

tenor 96

If you are confident you won’t abuse it, please do otherwise it might be a good idea to refrain from it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes