Level 21 before 2021!

CONGRATS!!!

Funny-Harlem-Shake-food-dorm

(Sorry I’m late. Uni has been hell)

5 Likes

I’m scheduled to get there too!

I am going full speed, and honestly is hasn’t been that difficult yet… But I just got to the painful levels.

5 Likes

Ah! Your forecast says 24, that’s why I missed you! I’ll be sure to keep an eye on you, now! I’m not superstitious at all, but level 13 is truly awful. That’s where I fell off the wagon TWICE over the past 7 years of my lifetime subscription…

You can do it!!! Don’t give up!

6 Likes

This is kinda tight. Maybe If I can keep the 7 day level up progress up, I’d hit 21. But it feels a bit too fast. Have so many items piled up Apprentice and my daily review count is shooting up :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t mess up your learning just to hit an arbitrary goal. Aim for something like level 15 by the end of the year and take time to learn properly. Japanese is a lifelong process, don’t feel the need to rush it.

3 Likes

Oh gosh… well thank goodness, I’m gonna get to level 14 tomorrow morning… there were a lot of abstract vocab this level, and a lot of things that meant the same thing with only slight difference in english meaning, so it has been a little frustrating!

4 Likes

すみません、みんなさん!

I want to report, I found myself leveled up to 死 death this morning near the cafeteria.

I think it’s because I completed all of the 苦 painful task. 苦 kinda sus.

本当にありがとうございました。
Thank you for supporting me this far. Maybe I can go as fast as I can by myself, but I can’t go this far without you all みんなさん!

頑張ってみんなさん :muscle: I know we can make it together! Keep pushing forward :fist_right:
I guess I’ll continue my task as a ghost :ghost:
See you in other climb ~

7 Likes

Congrats Koro san :love_you_gesture:t2: おみごとです :star_struck:

3 Likes

Take it easy Aikibujin san :slightly_smiling_face: Your level is not showing up, did you use a script?

Get ready for a lot of “feelings” to hit you on 14 :joy: keep pushing :raised_hands:t2:

This is a pretty good indicator to slow down Spaget san. As a rule of thumb, it is a good idea to keep apprentice items around 100 for a good pacing. As tank san said it might be a better idea to progress at a steady pace and gain momentum. It is very easy to burn out in the holiday season. がんばってください :love_you_gesture:t2:

And now you have broken through that Level 13 barrier :grin: Stronger and better prepared for future obstacles :ok_hand: I admire folks who keep coming back despite facing crushing experiences and the fact that you stuck with it for 7 years and came back for the third time shows your passion and inner strength tetra san :bowing_man: :bowing_woman:

Every one please keep pushing through the final stretch of this year :smile:

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me :laughing: Level 13 full with feeling 感 情, and your feeling sometimes betray you :see_no_evil:

ありがとうございました @KyokaJiro さん !

3 Likes

No, it seems to be a glitch.

My sub expired while I was away and after I resubscribed it was just gone.
I thought it might be temporary…

It might fix itself if I log out and back in, but it’s kinda cool! ^ _ ^

I AM BEYOND LEVELS!!!

Mu whahahahaha!

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Infinity Man - むげんおとこ :joy:

2 Likes

Incredible! :ok_man:

2 Likes

@KyokaJiro, I am not ready for feelings…

Starting this level with 120 items… so not happy about that…

3 Likes

In retrospective, it’s not that bad. Hang in there!

2 Likes

I always try to get to 0/0 before the next set is released, so this just means I have to do 30 items a day… which is more than I like. 80-100 items (released upon level up) is preferable…

2 Likes

かんぱい :clinking_glasses:

Congrats Amagi san :lollipop:

1 Like

Halfway through level 19, we’re getting there boi~~s!

8 Likes

I’ve been so bad this weekend at remembering to do my reviews on time… so I have reviews ready at 11 pm and midnight tonight…

:angryviet:

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us :stuck_out_tongue: As long as you complete them it it should be good. An hour or two delay in the long run is not a big deal :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes