Level 21 before 2021!

Good luck with it!

Let us know how it goes :smiley:

1 Like

When my reviews were overwhelming, I was saved by Flaming Durtle app by completing at least 10 items each time I visited a toilet on work.

And if I weren’t tired, I also reviewed when I was riding a bus and eating a lunch.

That was the trick to get rid of 650 reviews.

Before installing an app I tried to take it slow and take 20-30 reviews with site at home per session, but it was too slow and tiresome. Reviews were piling up.

Using app for short multiple sessions essentially increased number of reviews by at least ~200 items per week(2x10 loo sessions + 1 x10 lunch session + 1x10 bus session = 40 times 5 work days per week = 200 items with app only).

5 Likes

That app is great. I wouldn’t want to have to sit in front of the computer to do two or ten loose reviews, but doing it on the phone? Yes.

4 Likes

Level 19 get! I’ll admit that I’m probably not going to see 0/0 again until 2021 because these reviews are overwhelming. I have been hovering around 200 reviews for the past week…

6 Likes

What is a 0/0?

2 Likes

0 lessons 0 reviews. There‘s also a thread for that.

3 Likes

A thread which I have avoided because yeah…
Isn’t going to happen for a loooong time for me…
:sweat:

3 Likes

Level 11! :relaxed:
I’m really bad at sticking to my scheduled times and so took a bit more time on Level 10 lol.
I finally downloaded the Reorder userscript. Since I haven’t been going full speed I suppose I won’t make it to my goal of Level 15…oh well…at least it motivates me to go faster :joy:

6 Likes

I somehow completed level 15 in only 8 days! :flushed: I wasn’t intending to go so fast, so I got caught off-guard when I leveled up… I still have so many vocabs to catch up on! I guess level 16 will be a bit slow to make up for that, but I guess I can be proud anyway!

10 Likes

Wow! Congratulations!

As for me, 21 before 2021 isn’t going to happen. I got busy with a temp job for a while, then had to catch up while my brain, having taken a vacation from WK, decided it really didn’t want to go back to studying, and hid any answers I previously knew back in its deepest, darkest corners.
After a lot of 30% reviews, I finally feel like I’m back on track.
So now I’m expecting “Level 13 by 2021!”
It doesn’t have quite the same ring to it, but it’s something, so I’ll take it!

8 Likes

Hey, props to you for getting back on track! Honestly, that’s the hardest thing to do of all, so you can be proud that you grabbed that rein and brought it back before losing it completely to the void. Keep it up!

I won’t be making it to 21 by '21 either, but it’s all good. We’ll get there eventually =)

6 Likes

18! :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Level 6 today!! Also, I’ve been maintaining keeping them in order on this, and the Level 60 by spring 2022. Please let me know if I am messing up anyone’s stats or anything, and I’ll stop!

8 Likes

Just hit level 20. I’m close guys ^,^

10 Likes

Congrats Tank san :grin: Almost there :metal:

81FCFC0C-0B13-49FF-9226-1EF1E6E4EB4C

tenor23

3 Likes

Love your initiative Adeli san :slight_smile: Thanks for helping in both the threads :bowing_man: :bowing_woman:

omedetou on your level up :grin:

tenor25

2 Likes

Ole ! Ole ! Ole ! Ollie san :grin:

Keep moving forward :+1:

tenor26

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is okay Amagi san. You did the right thing by resetting. There is no point in being overwhelmed and keep adding more to the plate.

Please take it slow and move forward. This is a loooooooooong journey and we will be here for a while, so take your time :grinning:

5 Likes

Did you not logout in the last 3 days Danchou? It still shows Level 19 on the forum.

1 Like