:durtle_hello: Let's Durtle the Scenic Route 🐢

This lvl I felt a bit overwhelmed going for 0/0 because I had to do about 20 lessons a day to finish my lessons before unlocking new vocabs… So someone in the 0/0 thread recommended I do new kanjis e new vocabs lessons before attacking new radicals. This way I can take as long as I want on the kanji/vocabs lessons and they won’t unlock anything new or make me lvl up!

I am doing this from now on hahaha let’s see if it works. I am doing fewer and fewer lessons everyday, I really can’t take more than 5 lessons a day, but most days I don’t even do any. Japanese is not my focus right now, I do this for fun so I don’t mind if it takes me 10+ years to burn everything! Maybe one day I will have a progress similar to Master Durtle @Nattiness ! hahaha

right now I am waiting to zero my apprendice in order to learn new kanji!!

3 Likes

I missed the zero/zero at the mid point this level.
When I did my last lesson, I then did reviews and unlocked more lessons!
I knew I needed to do those lessons before that review, but didn’t make it in time (overslept)
But will make it on the other end instead, before level up.

I normally do 10 lessons a day, when I do some (this level I’ve had more days of than on, but always had time for reviews)
But today and tomorrow do 20 just to make sure to get that zero!
I probably could make it just in time with 10, but feel safer with 20 right now :caught_durtling:
Will do 10 again next level, try to get the zero at the mid point :durtle_durtverted_lvl1:

1 Like

I feel very happy with my current display. I even got zero Apprentice at times, which was lower than needed. I can do more now, so will do about 10 lessons a day. My Guru and Master has gotten so low! Most is in Enlightened! :caught_durtling: :durtle_noice:

I’m looking forward to burning. I think first burn was in June or July, so still a bit of a wait :durtle_officer:

3 Likes

Ooooh, awesome job, you got ‘dis!! It’s an impressive looking chart :durtle_noice:

2 Likes

Wow, so many enlightened, I only have like 270! I’m also level 6. Good job.

3 Likes

Ding dinged level 13 today. Looks like aiming for ding dings on weekends was a good idea :slight_smile: . Now I just need to plow through Genki :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the level up! :durtle_noice:

1 Like

Level 7! :durtle_yellow_rodent:
I have found a decent rhythm now, so will probably level a little faster (I was 6 for about a month! :caught_durtling: )

4 Likes

おめでとう! :confetti_ball: :durtle_noice:

1 Like

Very nice! Congrats on finding your rhythm :).

1 Like

My rythm is about 10 lessons a day, skip if too many reviews that day or too busy :durtle_megane:
Did more today, cause radicals are easier and worth half (did them all) :durtle_cat:

2 Likes

I don’t know how to be part of a groups and people but I just managed to level up in exactly 66days and 6hours and I’m feeling pretty proud of that. I hope I’m not intruding too much. bye!

Screenshot

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 5.12.12

5 Likes

Heck yeah, that’s awesome! Congrats on your level-up :smiling_imp::partying_face:

Feel free to pop back in any time, spooky numbers or no

2 Likes

Good evening fellow Durtles! Averaging about 12-13 days per level, little quicker when I don’t get swamped at work. Feeling positive about progressing at a pace that works for me <3

Added myself to the squad list up top - is there anything else I should do to formally add myself to the group?

5 Likes

You can add yourself to post two if you want (just click edit)
Or just pop in every now and then without being on the list is fine too! :durtle_love:

Those are some fun numbers indeed!! :durtle_stabby:

Wanting to be part is all it takes, welcome! :durtle_hello:

1 Like