Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

“Monkey see, monkey do” is a saying one can use to comment on someone’s behavior of blind imitation without understanding.

I’m failing to come up with my own examples, this is an idiom I would understand when hearing but will never use myself.

Here is some examples from internet:

3 Likes

Level 55 this morning!!

Last level I decided to try doing 6 days per level until I reached 60, because I need to finish before the end of August, for multiple reasons. So far it’s been more manageable than I thought it would be — I’m focusing on spending less time on WK rather than less reviews, because before this I’d kept getting distracted mid-review session and then wasting time somewhere else before getting back to WK. Which means I’m not even spending a dramatically larger amount of time on WK with this increased speed.

My time-on-each-level stats are a mess :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you, got it…

3 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

eiji-niizuma

5 Likes

Leveled up to 47 in 25 days and 9 hours. First time i didn’t anticipate or expect myself to level up🤣.

8 Likes

Just levelled up to 57! I’m so close to the top :face_holding_back_tears: and it doesn’t even feel like it…

8 Likes

reached level 29 ^^

quite slow, considering that i was aiming to reach the top by the set date :sweat_smile: the last year was mainly consolidation (and two small resets), and working through pile-ups due to health issues.

but i think i’m back on the climb, at a much less frenetic but much more sustainable pace (max 10 lessons per day). so i’ll see you all on the sky-tree in about 1 1/2 years :smiley:

7 Likes

Congrats Kuuru san :grin:

hunter-x-hunter-smile

Almost there…
mine-funny

Congrats Diss san :clap:

yay-anime

6 Likes

havent been here in a while but

officially halfway through ig? crazy to think about

8 Likes

:muscle:

3 Likes

Life has stabilized, so time to get back on this wagon and finally kick this off my bucket list.

7 Likes

Level 59!! Surprisingly I’ve managed to stay on top of lessons and reviews. I only have 80 pending lessons upon level up?!

9 Likes

rascal-go-for-it

tenor

7 Likes

Ah, I was so excited I forgot to post here yesterday :joy:

I made it!! Look at the view!

My level 60 post:

15 Likes

Congrats! :sparkler:

6 Likes

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

After a long 200 day break from WK where I focused completely on immersion I’ve returned to the climb. Next stop 60.

11 Likes

and that’s me on level 30!

took me 3 weeks, which is a little longer than i’d expect with my 10 lessons per day schedule. but i had friends visiting, and we were very busy, so i had a 5-day break in there. so that’s fine ^^

also, in my lessons today i learned 訪れる. and i was like, this is going to be so annoying to learn and differentiate from 訪ねる. but then, just a couple of hours later, in what felt like a really decisive moment in the book i’m reading, there it was, 訪れる. i love when that happens :smiley:

10 Likes

I hit level 59 on Thursday night so this is down to the final countdown to level 60.

14 Likes

Welcome back @sundayRoast san :wave:

Cool name.

Halfway point Diss san :smile:

Congrats.
pokemon-anime

Congrats Phantom san :tada:

haikyuu-yes

6 Likes