Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

Thank you for kind words! Indeed, this story is actually incredible for myself as well.

Thank you!
And regarding my route, it was quite complicated and took long preparations, but to make long story short, now I’m going to join the Japan’s branch office of a certain large-scale industrial electronics international manufacturer company as a software engineer.

8 Likes

I… managed to forget about the deadline until yesterday, which is concerning since I’ve been anticipating it since I joined at the start of 2021 :flushed:

Well, I reached Level 51 yesterday. My speed’s slowed even more considerably these last three levels, so I’m just going to see whether I feel like aiming for finishing Wanikani in almost exactly two years (this September is my second anniversary) or just at the end of 2022. Either way, I’m still plodding onwards. Congratulations to those who reached Level 60 and good luck to those still climbing like I am :partying_face:

9 Likes

oh wow - all these posts seem amazing!

おはよう! I’m just starting out on my Japanese Journey, and I’m really looking forward to hopefully getting to know some amazing, like minded people :slight_smile:

good luck everyone!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the WK Community @joekerfromP5

rkh16-ifin4n

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

thanks! just hit level 2 (technically, haven’t got ALL the vocab down pat)

5 Likes

Reached level 45 after 121 days…
I must say while it took me a while. I still feel like it is an accomplishment… good luck for all.
(While i know the deadline has already been reached on this thread. Haven’t found any thread similar to it and if no one mind i will continue to do so :ok_hand:)

9 Likes

Weird that the time limit has been met on this. It doesn’t feel like its been this long. Congrats to everyone who made it. When the country opens Ill meet you in Edogawa at th skytree. (Let me know its a long bus ride from Osaka). I would say ill get your first drink けれども、ごちそうすることはちょっと高すぎでしょう? 笑笑笑。僕は貧乏やろう。草草草。その高値払うべきじゃないでしょう! But, lets drink anyways. Ill take you to a metal bar haha.

10 Likes

Congrats Joe san :clap:

joker-the-dark-knight

Omedetou Kuuru san :partying_face:

IT IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT !!

Thank you for sticking with it and moving forward :muscle:

262952DC-CCC5-4181-87DB-3F41AE71A516

I will continue here too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can’t believe you were able to make it. I should reflect on myself ad this past year.
Congratulations, sincerely.

4 Likes

Thank you! I barely can believe it myself as well, and everything around me is still looking like a POV movie for me even now, after living here over 2 months.

Unfortunately, due to overwhelming load of daily chores and paperworks it’s hard to dedicate oneself to the proper language learning, so I feel I’m forgetting some specific terms that I knew before.
Lets do our best to keep doing the proper studying!

7 Likes

Congrats @username21 ! Glad you were able to climb & the weather worked out! :smile:
Shout out to @stay_coolxd and @kimra on your level ups! Thank you @KyokaJiro for the great gifs :smiley:
I just hit level 60 this morning :eyes: Planning to work on my level 60 post later this weekend. Lots of feelings to process. Thank you to everyone on this thread :man_bowing: I have enjoyed reading the encouragement and journeying together.
(´へωへ`*)

8 Likes

おめでとうございます @cephaus さん。

2 Likes

Congrats @cephaus san :star_struck:

Take a moment to let it sink in and relish the momentousness of the situation :grin:

Magnifique :sunglasses:

D2DEF709-B6B8-4EED-954B-3299ED1220F6

3 Likes

Hey, thank you and congratulations on my behalf as well! Great to see more people reaching the top and will be looking for your cake-post!

4 Likes

Help I think I broke the table and I don’t know how to fix it :flushed:

Edit: Fixed it! Don’t know how I managed to break it that way, apologies :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

酷い、厳しい😭

5 Likes

I hit level 50 a few days ago, so it is the home stretch.

7 Likes