Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

I made it :tada:

15 Likes

Congrats @Atheon317 san :partying_face:

congrats-miles-teller

3 Likes

Thanks! I do have 14 more levels to make it through after all (I hit 46 earlier tonight).

7 Likes

Congrats!!! :cake:

4 Likes

7 days remaining, good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yes! When I joined I was level one, just dicovering WaniKani. And I put a goal to reach second observatory deck before the end…

Well, I reached level 45!
Didn’t know I my objective was realistic or no, but I managed to make it!
Next goal: reach level 60 before the end of the year.

11 Likes

Congrats @Chgand san :slight_smile:

luka-doncic-nba

3 Likes

Congrats to @kimra on your recent level up! And way to go @BonusBread & @dheigmi and all the other peeps who aren’t on my leaderboard who recently got that top level!

I hit level 59 sometime last week. So close to the deadline, alas I will have cake later, probably in June.

(・o・)

8 Likes

I made it! I don’t know how but I did!

DQxS

8 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’ve made it to Level 60 just in time :smiley:

Actually, I first noticed this thread last year and back in October when I was around Level 30, I did some forecasting and realised if I could keep up 7 days per level on the “normal” levels and 4 days per level on the “fast” levels, then … I would achieve Level 60 on exactly 22nd May 2022! :open_mouth: Huge coincidence, though I have managed to get there a bit early by doing the “fast” levels even faster lol.

Is anyone climbing the physical Tokyo Skytree on 22nd May? :smile:

(Reposting here because apparently the following thread is something different and just “shadowing” this thread - not really sure what is going on there)

Let’s climb Touhyo Skytree - level 60 in spring POLL

8 Likes

It’s the POLL thread! It’s kind of just the “here you can dump your thoughts and talk to other people” thread of the forum. It often takes the titles of other threads and adds POLL to it (such as the one seen here ^^)

4 Likes

Congratulations on both making it to Level 60, and making this challenge deadline! :cake: :cake: :cake:

2 Likes