Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Omg, you made me check my own guru items. Because you’re right. While there’s a lot of apprentice coming along daily, the guru items are also coming fairly frequently.
Luckily, I found my guru items are still under 200 so I can breath easy. I also try to keep apprentice under 50 at first, but that soon turned out to mean I would take ages leveling up. Now it usually sits around 60-70. I do about 12 items a day, unless it’s radicals, I don’t really count them, so I do those, plus 12. (Which means my apprentice during that week might spike to 70+ but oh well)

5 Likes

Reached an important milestone

Didn’t level up yet but really close to it.

Kinda same for daffodil but wisteria i actually saw it in an anime 鬼滅の刃
And for danffodil: never heard it in english but it is well known flower where i live. Actually i don’t even know if wisteria has meaning in arabic.

12 Likes

So when you get to level 60, is the ‘date joined’ section supposed to be when you joined the sky tree or when you joined WaniKani?

4 Likes

The skytree

5 Likes

Yes yes, WaniKani is for burning reviews, not yourself. 頑張ってください! :grin:

9 Likes

After 65 days on level 18, I got through the level-up vocab lessons today. No intent on stopping now that I have momentum again, radicals are tomorrow. I’m so excited and happy to finally be moving on!

11 Likes
I leveled up to 36 today!

See you in ten days @FirstMate-san when we level up again!

12 Likes

Finally climbed my way out of Hell. Let’s see if Heaven really is, well, Heaven.

12 Likes

Cool cool, thanks!

5 Likes

Today marks my 2nd year anniversary since joining wanikani (and japanese kinda).

12 Likes

お誕生日おめでとうございます!

6 Likes

Leveled up to 43 after 25 days and 1 hour.

12 Likes

Level 39! I spent 8 days and 8 hours on Level 38.

Paradise is getting closer…

12 Likes

Congrats Kuuru san :tada:

That’s a MAJOR milestone :sunglasses:

Also, great job on the level up :v:

6 Likes

tenor (19)

Couldn’t have put it better myself :ok_hand:

I wish I could give you some bread as a bonus :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

We are all glad you are here with us :smile:

Here’s to a long ahead ahead :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Congrats Ookami san :confetti_ball:

tenor 129

I hate to be the one to break it to you…

Paradise is just another name for Hell :joy:

6 Likes

Makes me wonder how do people even get to level 60. I’m barely 36 and I already want out :joy: .

7 Likes

Trust me. I definitely understand that feeling. There is a reason it is called Hell :sweat_smile:

There is a way to reach L 60…

Kokoro wo moyase :fire: SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE :fire:

The not so fancy answer is “1 review at a time” :slightly_smiling_face: stick with it :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll try・・・かもしれません ^^"

I’m increasingly considering bailing out and performing a 河豚 maneuver, though.

4 Likes