Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Ah, good news to know I’m not alone!
Let’s ground that pesky vocabs! :fist: (one day)

6 Likes

It has, I bet you.
Let me brag my wkstats one more time, I just love it.

And lv12 was when I joined this thread.
As you can see, I managed to figure out the way to speed up my pace a bit prior it, but this thread was precisely the thing made it possible for me to keep the pace.
You’ll be in my shoes in no time, I promise.

12 Likes

I’m still dealing with the burn reviews from the fast levels, though more that only results in 200 reviews for these days for me.

Edit: Oh I realized you were taking about lessons, not reviews. Nevermind. I just did every lesson as soon as I unlocked it.

8 Likes

5 months already, time flies.

8 Likes

Calling myself out for getting distracted with Genshin Impact! :frowning:

Sep 2020- June 2021 and only went from level 10 to 20. I will work harder this year and try to get to at least level 35 before the year ends!

13 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing! I don’t think I’ll be able to go as fast as you, but I’m okay with my current pace anyways. I’ll try to speed it up a little bit though! See how fast I can go without forgetting my other Japanese learning resources. Thanks for the encouragement!! Today’s lessons are sponsored by your support :joy: :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

皆さん頑張ってくださいね

9 Likes

Level 44! Took 12 days. Beyond doing WK, I’m keeping up reading ABBC manga pick.

14 Likes

43!

Starting the fast levels and I’m gonna… go fast for as long as I can but not push myself overall-y hard if I stop feeling it.

Kinda wild to think I’ve actually gotten this far lol

15 Likes

Finally reached lvl 20!

I am trying techniques to slow down, but I haven’t be able to do so. So I am still on a 7-8 days per level. For next level I will slow down anyway, by ending lvl 20 vocab before starting new radicals.

12 Likes

@KyokaJiro congrats on making it to 40.
They say time flies. I still remember me level 16 thinking am i even going to make up there. Are 40 or 41 the start of 天国?

5 Likes

Thanks Kuuru san :grin:

You will get there :raised_hands:

41 is Tengoku

So one more step to get out of hell.

Pushing forward with all my strength

4 Likes

Level 17 it is, though that is after a ton of lessons today and yesterday (probably almost 100).

11 Likes

I’m now in a weird situation where the number of Guru reviews I have exceeds the number of Master reviews

14 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 59 get! :cherry_blossom:

Finally, it’s my turn to post this as well:

15 Likes

For some reason, I believe it’s quite common issue. Not sure why, but I’ve seen lots of people reporting it, and it’s quite common for me as well:

9 Likes

I am guessing because if we get enlightment item wrong it get back to guru not master

6 Likes

it doesn’t take that much longer for items to move through master than through guru, and from what i’ve seen accuracy generally seems to be a bit lower on master and enlightened reviews than on e.g. apprentice 4, so guru becomes a bit clumpy…

4 Likes

Last push!

6 Likes

Very excited and still feeling motivated (:

8 Likes