Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

Holiday weekend coming up so … Making a big push for 40. Probably going to regret the massive pile of lessons I’ve initiated in the last 5 days as there seems to be a lot of vexing verbs in 39 !! :smiley:

Ahh, I just read in another post from TofuguJenny they made another increase to transivity pair additions. That might have something to do with my verb issues.

8 Likes

Levelled up! Now I’m level 15! Halfway through the pain :muscle:

11 Likes

Halfway to the halfway point :wink:

9 Likes

Let’s say i don’t appreciate the baseball terms wanikani throw at me. Never played don’t know the terms meaning either. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Halfway through the Painful stage

8 Likes

I wish I could brush it off as intentional but I really was just being an idiot :sob:

7 Likes

yooo i’m on level 8! spent a week on vacation mode for a literal vacation, but still felt all the guilt. glad to be back though :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks to Daiya no A. I am well versed in baseball terminology :stuck_out_tongue: and I love them :blush: (easy for me to remember :rofl:)

I am assuming you are referring to base hit, umpire, mound, double play, coming back home alive etc. I don’t know if “Sayonara home run” is a vocab word but I’d love if it were one.

I already have the perfect image of Miyuki Kazuya slamming the ball out of bounds with Daiya music playing in the background and the commentator screaming “Gyakuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Sayonara hooooooooooooooome run” and the classy walk back home :grin:

8 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 57 get! :cherry_blossom:

Finally, interview rush of last few weeks settled down and I can get back to drilling WK lessons!
Hopefully, I can get to 0/0 again before I hit the lv60.

Also, @bagusprabangkoro nice to see you back in action! Lets make it to the end!

16 Likes

Welp, another Heavenly level (47). This time a quaint 141 lessons at once. Damn.

15 Likes

42!

I think I actually will attempt the fast levels at a faster speed than I’ve been going, mainly because the last few days of each level are kinda boring. Anyways, onward and upward.

12 Likes

Even A Pitcher’s Stuff?!

4 Likes

I can relate. When I ran across those terms I thought this is useless for me (baseball does not appeal). Hack your way through it !! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes. I know my 2 seam, 4 seam, fastball, cut ball, shoot ball, henkakyuu, moving fastball etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I hit level 16 last night, and got greeted with 65 new lessons…

11 Likes

Just finished level 25! I don’t know if it has anything to do with it, but since I joined this challenge I’m leveling up faster than before :cherry_blossom: My goal was to get to level 30 by September, which now I’m quite confident I can achieve. Yay! Good luck everyone~

12 Likes

もしもし 大丈夫ですか?

@KyokaJiro
how the level 39 with you

For me level 38 is doing great. If nothing goes wrong i should probably level up in 3 to 4 days :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Glad to hear you are doing well with L38 Kuuru san :raised_hands:

It’s going ok. This level is officially my longest level :joy:

Hopefully I will be out of this level in the next 4-5 days :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Levelled up to 32 this evening! That was a LONG one for me at 44 days, but moving house next week and once I’m settled I should be able to pick up the pace again. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Congrats to everyone who has levelled up recently!

11 Likes

Ouch, it hurts.

With my common speed, it’s a flat 3 hours dedicated strongly to just new reviews coming up tomorrow. Not like the best forecast for a day of promotion aka new kanjis from new level to learn day, huh?

12 Likes