Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

My 1 year of WK anniversary! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks everyone.
@koro-san the gap won’t widen anymore :wink:

13 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, 先輩!

6 Likes

Checking in at level 17 for the 2nd time!

Maintaining pace…

image image

14 Likes

Is this even doable at my level? I’m only at level 11!!! :smiley: Basically I’d have to do one level a week which I’ve been able to do so far. I might make it to the fifties if I’m diligent enough, but 60 is probably impossible.

9 Likes

Really depends on how rigorous a schedule you’re willing to keep.

It also helps if you’ve done the levels before.

Also, since this is your first post, but you’re level 11…

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

Even if you’ve been a member for a while, so aren’t really new hehe
welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already…
…but you probably have, because you seem like you’re diligent and awesome like that ^-^

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you…
…that you’ve likewise probably already seen, but it still worth mentiioning!

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resource List
The New and Improved List of API and Third-Party Apps

I hope that you continue to enjoy WaniKani that your worship of the Crabigator is eternal!

8 Likes

Yeah, I guess it could be possible at this rate but we’ll see if I can keep it up.

5 Likes

Your goal still could be first or second observation deck(mine probably should be second)

5 Likes

Managed to make it to level 20! 8 days per level seems to be a sustainable pace for now, which I’m really happy with.

8 Likes

Quit going faster than me :triumph: It’s not fair

6 Likes

i’m 2 levels ahead of you, gonna be tough to keep that lead!
…how far did you get in your first run?

it’s possible. 50 levels would be 50 weeks, but there’s 15 or so fast levels, so call that 43 weeks. and you’ve got 51 weeks to the goal.

but it would be tough, and unless you’ve got copious time to spend on grammar and reading and everything besides WK it might be better to sacrifice some WK speed in favor of those other skills…

8 Likes

8 Likes

Hehe, sorry! If it makes you feel any better, if I hadn’t reset I’d be something like 30, so this is clearly better? Maybe? Hehe

I intend to both motivate by chasing people and be motivated by chasing and being chased by others, hehe. I got 24 last time, before Warcraft ruined my streak and made me forget stuff, hehe

5 Likes

So, I got to 24 today, that’s 40% of the way already. 6 more levels till halfway, 11 more to the first observation deck. I hope the view will be worth it :sunflower:

13 Likes

Congrats Mweibel san :grin:

8 Likes

The fact that you are here matters more than anything sansarret san :slightly_smiling_face:

Ganbare :+1:

7 Likes

2 more weeks to Level 60… Thank god that the vocabulary count is limited to around 80 for each of the last few levels though. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish even the Level 60 vocabulary before I head off for conscription

15 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Levels 53, 54 and 55 get! :cherry_blossom:

I’ve used to regular 7days/lvl speed so much, so my actual level promotes faster than I manage to update it here.

I’m still struggling through the pile of lessons
so this level I’ll take in regular pace again to sort it a bit.

With my life now being much more concerned regarding after-WK-life, I should admit I still have things here to do! Hope I could hit the 0/0 again at least once more before reaching the peak.

14 Likes

40! Did a surprising 7-8 day level, which makes sense because I’d already cleared all the vocab from the previous level before the kanji. I’ll probably go a bit slower this this one but hitting level 40 is kinda wild to me.

13 Likes

Level 14 :dizzy:

This week has been a stressful one (damn you, last year of college) so I’m really really happy to finish it leveling up to 14.

119 days going strong!

Good luck everyone :relaxed:

15 Likes

What it feels like in level 37. Haven’t leveled up yet.

kinda spoiler 鬼滅の刃 無限列車編

On the side note what do you think about the movie kimetsu no yaiba infinite train(if you have seen it ofc) keep it spoilers free

• Flamboyant(派手)
  • Great(凄い)
  • Good(いい)
  • See the result(結果をみる)

0 voters

5 Likes