Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Level 8. there’s only one way: :arrow_up:

7 Likes

Levelled up! :tada:

Also, whilst I was updating the leaderboard, I couldn’t help but reorder the list by current level. Sorry if I’ve moved your names around!

9 Likes

Congrats on your level up, and thanks for fixing the list!

3 Likes

I’m interested, but I can’t edit on mobile. It’s just a hot mess. I’ll join the table later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Joining the group. Plan to be at the first observation deck by the end of December. Hopefully be able to finish next may or June. We will see! Good luck everyone.

7 Likes

Welcome to the climb, @onryu and @hasturman ! Hope to see you on the top!

5 Likes

Maybe this is the motivation i need to recover from my few-weeks break. I couldn’t manage to get down from a 1000 reviews that piled up yet. Count me in!

9 Likes

Level 12, let’s go :facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch:

12 Likes

I made it to level 10!
I am currently at a comfortable 8 days per level but we shall see if that changes now that classes are starting up again~

:zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap:

13 Likes

I know it’s not the topic of the thread, but can I ask what scripts you’re using? :sweat_smile: Except the one that places the level’s number on the top and timeline.

2 Likes

Honestly I lost track for what scripts that I’m using LOL. These scripts that I remember (I use these often):

8 Likes

You missed Level Duration 2, but ishi already has that one anyway

4 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Are you using Tampermonkey? If so you can get a list of your scripts by going to its dashboard. Other scripts manager probably have a similar features but I don’t know them.

dashboard

3 Likes

I mean I could sign up for this but I will probably hit level 60 more like in spring 2021. If you mean spring 2022 then I will probably learn Chinese Traditional + Simplified by then

1 Like

Oh yes, I’m using Tampermonkey. Turns out I’ve installed 36 scripts :sweat_smile: some of them disabled.

4 Likes

how did u change ur profil picture in the program itshelf?

I never changed it :sweat_smile: I tried to create account on gravatar.com with the same email (it’s new account tho), and somehow my gravatar is there!

I think there are more detailed answers here (SOLVED) How do I use Gravatar to change avatar on WaniKani? (SOLVED) - #7 by YoungAdam

1 Like

Level 27!

I usually do 3 kanji a day + vocab but this last level I tried out doing 4 kanji a day and leveled up a little bit faster than 2 weeks. But still want to maintain that pace anyways so I won’t be starting the next level until Monday. This feels manageable still but we’ll see if I can keep it up! I do like getting the extra days to spread out and focus on vocab only before starting up the next level’s lessons.

10 Likes

Level 15 (after 22 days). 14 took me quite long but I am glad that I am progressing

7 Likes