Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

that’s tight, wow!

6 Likes

I made it to level 10! Wow, that was quite the struggle for me. Work got insanely busy insanely fast (my fulltime job went from 0 to a 100 after lockdown measures changed in my country, bye bye free days) so level 9 really kicked my ass.
The worst actually was the vocab from the previous level (level 8) that I struggled with and not so much the new Kanji. I lost a lot of accuracy with some words that my brain just couldn’t retain at first so I just decided to slow down a bit to get the struggle under control.

Nevertheless: I made it in 12 days and 16 hours. One more level and I’m in the painful category. :partying_face:

15 Likes

11 Likes

just want to tell you all that I love you.

大先輩 still remember us!

9 Likes

Now I owe you even more, dear sir.
I knew about this 形声 kanji feature before, but just used to figure it out by myself in my head. Now this should provide even more solid support, thank you!

7 Likes

Level 24 get! Finally managed to get vocabulary lessons up to date. Hopefully my rhythm will be steady for the next few levels~

13 Likes

@KyokaJiro congratulation on making it to the first observation desk. How is the view up there?

8 Likes

It is like this Kuuru san :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Cool. I will be joining you in a few days. i don’t like flying though🤔

5 Likes

Level 46

I have returned after:

I was overwhelmed by reviews so it was hard to progress with lessons :sleepy: But it’s better late than never.

22 Likes

Level 17! Still managing to stick to my schedule of 1 level a week. Just need to keep being consistent about it.

14 Likes

お帰りなさいませ :slight_smile:

9 Likes

First Observation Deck let’s go! :sparkles:

21 Likes

41 → 42 in 16 days 1 hours.
I’m basically max level now. kbye.

18 Likes

Hyouka, it’s lovely.

Also leveled up to 27 finally.

16 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 44 get! :cherry_blossom:

…despite I’m still not sure if I’m going to rush fast levels or not! It just happening, help!

20 Likes

Oof level 44, now fast level get real

• I was super super late, leveled up at 8pm
  • 154 lesson unlocked when level up
  • I have to take 38 of it right away
  • Got it, now I have to do review at 1am
  • 116 lesson left for next 3 days

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

SCREAM

18 Likes

I’ve just leveled too. Nothing to be afraid of /s

I had about 60 lesson left before leveling up, this is sauvage.
Edit: nevermind, 60 was yesterday and 118 this morning. Thanks the notification of flamming durtles. <3

15 Likes

Level 16 yay! :smiley:

I feel like the levels have suddenly got a bit easier as the number of radicals has dropped hugely since level 13…so it feels like you unlock loads of kanji quickly and can still level up at a decent pace while keeping a cap on my apprentice items. Appreciate I haven’t burned anything yet so my workload is still gradually increasing but so far it is manageable :+1:

Keep going everyone :heart:

15 Likes

Up to level 52! Just 4 weeks to go now. :triumph:

Also, I read the book Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning recently. It’s prompted me to really take the time to remember items I think I’ve forgotten in my reviews instead of failing straight away. Even if I’m still not able to get it with the extra time, it creates a stronger memory when I do reveal the answer. My accuracy is slowly climbing up again.

22 Likes