Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Who is this RoseMuncher you speak of :thinking: :grin:

薔薇喰いだ!

8 Likes

Congrats @Fortissimou2 for reaching level 60. :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :crabigator:
tumblr_mk705e7fyv1qk6z3co1_r1_500

12 Likes

Congrats to all the silent 60 :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun evening in perspective: I was only able to tackle 80 reviews while working today…

10 Likes

@Fortissimou2 so so sneaky

Congrats, dude!

12 Likes

Muncher? … Never heard of it before😆

3 Likes

@KyokaJiro how level 32 been on you🤔

open for classified info
2 Likes

I levelled up!!! Ahhhh it feels so nice~ Three more levels until I’m out the lowest tier!

11 Likes

Thanks @RoseEater and @Natsuha! Mostly downhill from here, just a few more vocab lessons to get out the way! Going to be taking it much more chill from here on out though.

21 Likes

Wow another champion! Congrats! :tada:

i see you took some long breaks but still managed to finish, how long ago did you start WK? Asking for a friend :grimacing:

9 Likes

Also after a week of work I finally got my 580+ reviews down to 0!

wooooooo~lets pretend I dont have 200 reviews tomorrow~oooo

16 Likes

Picking up the pace and arriving a day and a half faster than before, now at level 13 after 12 days and 10 hours.

I probably won’t have any work for a couple of weeks, so it’s all Japanese study all the time.

11 Likes

Congratulations!!!

i hope i will someday make it to those hallowed heights too!

6 Likes

just chilling waiting to guru that last kanji grumbles at self for silly mistakes (tomorrow)

12 Likes

14 Likes

Hopping up a level to 27 after 12 days and 1 hour!

Honestly this level was a MESS. :sweat_smile: Managed to completely forget to do the 4 hour mark reviews two days in a row early last week because I got distracted at work, and then my accuracy took a hit so I ended up only doing 5 lessons a day for a couple of days as damage control before it snowballed. Made it through though, and still under 100 Apprentice and 500 Guru. :sparkles:

PS. Congrats to @Fortissimou2 for reaching level 60!! :blush:

15 Likes

Today I finally level’d up to level 6! I went a bit slower then I was expecting although makes sense, a new semester of school means a lot of catching up. Hopefully I can go faster this time around :smiley:

15 Likes

It is far kinder than 31 has been.

I should have done my lessons yesterday. Did I do my lessons yesterday :thinking: I don’t think so.

Also, Ganchoure is alive and active.

What about you @Stay_coolXD san? How is 32?

6 Likes

Okay I leveled up today I just need to level up
one more time

18 Likes

Hit Level 9 today! Already nearly at where I was before I reset, only with much more vocab done and a much more manageable schedule this time :sweat_smile: Hopefully in a week or so I’ll be 1/6th of the way up the Skytree!

8 Likes

行くぜ!

8 Likes