Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

Join ussssss

4 Likes

Thanks for the detailed answer RoseEater san :slightly_smiling_face:

I understand why you couldn’t go into details on this forum. I understand the seedy underbelly part :upside_down_face: Where there is light, there is darkness as well. So, I definitely don’t think all is fine and dandy in Japan. Most of the tales I have heard are of Karoshi, though the ones you point are darker :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the frank answer :+1:

4 Likes

joining @Stay_coolXD at level 26! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

First time someone tag me without replying to me. I feel like a celebrity XD
Welcome

7 Likes

Coping with the stress and uncertainty by KEEPING UP with my WK!! It’s looking like a Thursday level up for me :triumph:

8 Likes

がんばれ ExempliG san :nerd_face:

Here’s a fun thread if you need a distraction :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I generally prefer to quote people because it makes it easier for the reader to understand the part I am referring to, instead of them going back and forth between the original post and the reply :face_with_monocle:

Of course, if you prefer a simple tag. I will be more than happy to just tag (instead of a quote) the next time I speak with you :stuck_out_tongue:

You are already a celebrity 派で

Note: DO NOT look up KimeYaiba gifs unless you read the manga or watched the Infinity Train movie. There are a lot of spoiler gifs for the Infinity train movie :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I already Read the manga… but i generally like animes as they are easier to understand

2 Likes

Just burned some of the lil durtles :eye::lips::eye:

I think something’s awakened inside of me. Similar but not quite the same as what Ash Ketchum says, “Gotta Burn em all”

I got one of them wrong because I was daydreaming of what I was gonna write here while doing the reviews :sob::sleepy:

10 Likes

I’ll do the same pretty soon! Poor turtles :frowning:

5 Likes

燃え付く :fire::fire:
To catch on fire

4 Likes

Is that pronounced: もえつく by any chance?

4 Likes

SO SOON !?!!

6 Likes

Yes. 10 characters

4 Likes

Ah, so I have returned to Death…
Made it to 21 with 77 entire lessons still in my queue. But that’s life, ain’t it. Or I guess, death?

10 Likes

Good luck solidquartz san :grin:

I admire your persistence :raised_hands:t2:

You are …

6 Likes

Hello again, here‘s my update: Level 19.

We got this!

8 Likes

Your stats and the gif are so cool and soooo motivating! Thanks for that.

6 Likes

:city_sunrise: This morning is looking bright as I’ve climbed yet another level up the Tokyo Skytree! ^>^ Keep climbing everyone!

12 Likes

Yesterday was level up day for me, so today is power through the new radicals day :triumph:

Keep climbing y’all! :grin:

9 Likes