Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

I just levelled up to 30, so I now get to climb through the light orange section just below the first observation deck! :confetti_ball:

I know I liked your post at the time, but a belated thank-you-very-much to @inspectatoro for the lovely cake day gif :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The warmth and support of everyone in this thread is wonderful. :grin:

10 Likes

Nakiri Alice is such a fun character and it was fortuitous that I saw her with cake. I was telling myself: I gotta post this when someone’s cake day is on!
:nerd_face:
You are most welcome!

3 Likes

level 24! :hugs:

but…

10 Likes

Level 19 now. I believe if I maintain 10 lessons(maybe slightly more) per day I will achieve the goal. That pace will be difficult to maintain but I will 頑張ります。

9 Likes

Welcome! You can do it!

2 Likes

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}

Even if you’ve been a member for a while, so aren’t really new hehe
welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already…
…but you probably have, because you seem like you’re diligent and awesome like that ^-^

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you…
…that you’ve likewise probably already seen, but it still worth mentiioning!

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope that you continue to enjoy WaniKani that your worship of the Crabigator is eternal!

5 Likes

Got to Level 24, took longer that planned, 25 days instead of usual 18.

Why took so long

Mostly because of deadlines at work. Some days I was working 10-12 hours, and after staring at monitor all day, mentally exhausted to spend more screen time on WaniKani. I was still doing lessons daily, smallish amount, and I cleared all previous level vocab as usual. In order to avoid avalanche of reviews, I was switching vacation mode back and force. That of course resulted in longer SRS intervals, and worse retention than usual.
I really need to shift my work/life balance to life a little bit. On a bright side I’m so busy that I do not have time or energy to worry when there are plenty things to worry about.

10 Likes

Leveled up to 25 after 20 days and 1 hour.

9 Likes

finally made it to double-digit-levels! just seeing the level 10 was a big motivation booster (quickly squashed by the 102 lessons and 105 reviews that followed it :stuck_out_tongue:)

9 Likes

One level closer to the top! That was my fastest level so far

8 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Just leveled up to 10. Next stage!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats on your level-ups, everyone! I hope to join you in the climb in a few days! This has been a looong level for me…

11 Likes

This is suuuuchh a late reply, but thank you for the encouragement !! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sparkles::sparkles: Good luck to you as well!

3 Likes

Level-up!
hqgif
@RoseEater and @mmm333, I managed to catch up to you guys but it looks like this is the last level we will all be together as the pace of both of you are faster than mine :roll_eyes:
Hahaha, I kid. :laughing: Keep pushing higher and you’ll be in the second observation deck soon!

Most likely @ekg will come in and catch up to me before leaving me behind and catching up to you. Waaahh ekg you so fast too! :sob:

Congratulations to fellow climbers who have recently leveled up! Hopefully you are all fired up in the climb. All the best to everyone climbing.
:person_climbing:

And @Marifly will get to 20 soon! You better believe it.
:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

11 days to get through level 4. At this pace, it’ll take another 616 days of uninterrupted progression to reach the top. I’m comfortable with my modest goal of level 45 since the review schedule still has plenty and I’ve got a fresh set of 60 lessons yet to be looked at.

8 Likes

I guess I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I doubt I’ll make it to 60 within the time limit, but it will be interesting to see where this goes. Just got to level 6 today.

8 Likes

My luminaires has been doomed, joining in for a new run. This time lvl 45 is more realistic and cant’t demotivate myself by obsessing over WKStats.

6 Likes

Level 16. up up up. Are we taking the stairs or the elevator, btw? I guess it’s the stairs.

6 Likes