Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Anda sangat diterima :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome, new climbers and congrats to everyone’s progress!

Level 8 get (although I don’t look it yet here… I hate logging out… I don’t want to leave!)

I was very busy this week and didn’t manage to catch up properly on vocab - still have a few L6’s to start, not to mention the 7’s - so I’ll take a few extra days to start more of those and solidify the ones I’m already dealing with. That will also allow me to shift the “unlock at 8 PM, first review at midnight” from Tuesday closer to the weekend, which is where I want it for future job/WK balance.

8 Likes

Reaching level 30 feels like a milestone but what I really like is having more than 50% of items unlocked :heart_eyes:

Also thanks for the stats, @mmm333!

15 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 18 get! :cherry_blossom:

Good news:

• I got to level 18 properly
  • I managed to do it 3 hours earlier this time, due to some accidental midnight-wakeups precisely in good time

So you right, dear sir @koro-san , I’m keep doing pretty well! I appreciate your consideration and これからも宜しくお願い致します! :wink:

Bad news: due to driving license test this week and other chores I couldn’t focus on my studies well, so I made terrible backlog, leaking even into lv16 vocab :fearful: Vocab avalanche from previous week made it’s contribution into situation as well.

Well, uh oh, seems like unfortuately I can’t brag too much this time and rather have to put more 頑張s next week. :thinking: Fortunately, it would be relatively free so I could aim my 50 lessons/day peak performance that should be pretty enough to deal with my lessons pile.

Not sure if I would aim for 6d20h schedule again as well, since it involves turbo-inconvenient schedule for next 6 lessons = ~1.5 months. Doubt if I could withstand this additional exertion besides regular one from 50 lessons/day. So guess I’d rather give it up, since 1 saved day is not this much desirable reward compared to possible burnout I could expect from myself.

10 Likes

You should keep up with 7d for now until your schedule is freer form lesson and life. :wink:

2 Likes

Yup, guess this is what I’d do starting tomorrow - get back to my usual schedule.
Let’s see how long would it take now to go back from this heights

down to 0/0 mark again! :wink:

9 Likes

Level 30! Though I still got a chunk left of level 28 vocab I wanna hit before starting on Monday!

12 Likes

Stepped up to level 4 and…

Level 4

It’s going to be quite the climb :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

Ouch, I am the same:

It was a busy week… time to sort out this mess :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another level complete!

10 Likes

Finally graduated to level 30… I’m halfway there after over two years.

19 Likes

Woohoo! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

14 Likes

Good work getting up here. You’ve already left the deck…but I’m just arriving! ^>^

That’s quite a view! o_o :cityscape:

14 Likes

That view is beautiful! I can’t until I get up there!

8 Likes

Congrats, ekg! Plus you’ve got the place to yourself for a bit, who could ask for more :partying_face:

The view after 35 levels of climbing :heart_eyes_cat:

Take a minute, take a breath, reflect on this achievement.

5 Likes

Thanks! @RoseEater ! :grin: Good luck climbing up to the top! :tokyo_tower:

@Marifly Times flies I feel. You’ll get up there in no time! ^>^

6 Likes

Enjoy the view! :tada:

also I just noticed this :joy:

y

dfa

10 Likes

Woo hoo @ekg! Congratulations on reaching the first observation deck, @RoseEater and I may or may not have left behind some bottles of sake, and plates of sushi in there.
:eyes:

3 Likes