Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

I have a better idea. Why don´t everyone from Wanikani meet up in skytree tower on the 10 year anniversary and have a huge crab party!

9 Likes

I would love that! Dreaming now…

5 Likes

Kis crabbiness will be most pleased with this suggestion!
:crab::heavy_plus_sign: :crocodile:
:crabigator:

5 Likes

Idk about this. The @crabigator seems to be more than the sum of its parts.

1 Like

@Joeni’s got a great welcome linked post…

2 Likes

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

\textcolor{pink}{\huge \textsf{WELCOME! ^-^}}
@Rivarz

welcome gif - crabigator

Take the time to check out the FAQ and GUIDE if you haven’t already.

There’s also a lot of good stuff on the forum to help you, like:

The Ultimate Guide for WK
The Ultimate Additional Japanese Resources List!
The New And Improved List Of API and Third Party Apps

I hope your Japanese learning journey goes well and that you enjoy your time with us on the forums.

—————————————————-

A fun side note, every time I post a new one of these, I get this:

Which feels rather like…

6 Likes

(I only just noticed that she’s wearing a Crabigator uniform dress… :crabigator:)

1 Like

Hehe, it took me a little while to edit in, but it was entirely worth it ^-^

5 Likes

leveled up to 8 my first level up since coming back from hiatus!! it was kind of hard to get to this point bc i had like 900 reviews (and im still getting way too many every day, i hope that evens out again soon ><) but ive started just keeping a wanikani tab open and checking on it every few hours as im doing other computer things. its much faster and more efficient! i hope i can reach level 9 in a more reasonable amount of time

7 Likes

Thank you! The cause is just the usual stuff! Life, health concerns, getting back to work, not enough hours in the day for everything. So when I’m doing my lessons and reviews, I’m not putting as much focus as I was able to before. Hopefully that’ll change once things settle down.

5 Likes

Motivating! We have about one year and four months to complete the challenge. Looking forward to measuring my progress a year and half from now!

7 Likes

Just made it to level 7. Onwards and upwards!

7 Likes

Welcome! Yes, I’m looking forwrd to seeing how far we can get in the next year too!

Congrats! Onwards and upwards indeed!

3 Likes

Just hit 16 ^^

8 Likes

almost there ^-^

5 Likes

leveled up after 11 days (exactly lol) i am level 24 now

6 Likes

Hey, high five! Me too, and I’m only level 11 :joy: let’s keep on going this time!

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone reaching a new level today! How’s the view where you’re at?
I’ve just caught up with vocab yesterday morning and unlocked L06 Kanji pt 2 last evening. Some readings are leechalicious but I’ll hunt them down over time and squish them! :leopard::skull_and_crossbones::bug:

Onwards and upwards! WK毎日毎日

4 Likes

we got this!!! it’s going so much better for me this past month than it has in years, and i hope it’s going well for you too! :tada:

5 Likes

As a fan of Card Captor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth, Tokyo Tower comes to mind more easily than Tokyo Skytree… :sweat_smile:

sakura tokyo tower

But I’ll join anyway! :upside_down_face: Cheers, everyone!

7 Likes