Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Well friends, I most definitely will not be hitting my target. Long story short, my entire life fell apart last year and I’m still in the long process of recovering from it. Because I’d like to cross off Wanikani from my bucket list and because I wanted a clean slate, I went ahead and restarted and will slowly be working through it. So perhaps mark me down for the Skytree 2024 thread :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I might join that too :laughing:

Hope things go well @aleithian さん

3 Likes

I’m not sure anymore. Is there a script that only un-burns things. Like just takes in back one stage to where I could automatically re burn things that I still remember but work on things I’ve since forgot. I think I remember there is one that takes it all the way back to apprentice 1 from burned…

1 Like

are there any 2023 goal threads? i am definitely not going to finish this one lol

3 Likes

I did it :+1:

7 Likes

Come join the manly racers

4 Likes

Yessss let’s go! I made it to the last section, and I’m in the final stretch! I am on track to reach 60 by the goal date with some time to spare. Just gotta stick to my schedule! It’s been a while since I’ve been in the thread, so congrats to everyone who has made it to 60 since! See you up there soon!!

5 Likes

Congrats! That is so hard to do. I’m proud of you, and I’m excited you got your motivation back. You’re almost to the second observation deck, too!! :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! :confetti_ball: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Congrats to @amagi on your recent level up!

Just got the level 56 gif tonight :3

With 4 more to go it will be a close one, let’s see if my :turtle: pace can make the goal O.O

7 Likes

I should be able to level up to 52 tomorrow. I’m working to finish up the vocabulary for level 51. This means I’ve learned all the kanji for JLPT N5-N2.

I need opinions I guess. I’m unsure if I should actually push to get to 60 this year. Or if I should pause work to pass the N3 or N2 and then come back when I’m ready to actually possibly take the N1, and then learn levels 52-60 when I actually have the skill level to use them.

In the mean time I have other options. I could join a book club or even reset and double learn the N3/N2 levels and then move on to N1.

@cephaus, thanks! You’ll have to congratulate me again tomorrow lol.

6 Likes

Hey!

Made it to level 42! A very special level!
It took me 21 days to clear lvl 41, but here I am!

6 Likes

General question: At which point does level 60 show up at the users Avatar? Like currently I am level 59 but the level displayed is 58.

1 Like

I’m not sure, though if you log out and log back in it will update to your current level.

congrats @amagi san on level 52 :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you, it seems I had to both log in again on my computer and smartphone for some reason. When I started Wanikani last year in January I never thought I could go to level 60 until spring this year, but it seems I can make it in full bloom Hanabi :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes
Summary

Great work Cineebon san :muscle:

Hearty Congratulations :partying_face:

It speaks to your strong desire and incredible dedication Amagi san :smiley:
haikyuu-kageyama

Ganbare !!

caroline-anime-beam

Omedetou Kutyel san :partying_face:

kanna-heart-melting

Saikou desu yo :clap:
super-love

Sugoi dheigmi san :raised_hands:
tenor14

nyochio-d4dj

Subarashi Kuuru san :sunglasses:
anime-fairytail

You can use the same thread XMPL san :slight_smile:

The date is aspirational and can be modified to your personal situation.

Ganbare :crossed_fingers:

Hope your resurrection will be as painless as possible Aleithian san.

It is ok. The fact that you still care to come to the thread and post about the intention shows the depth of your passion :fire:

I wish for things to work out for you, Aleithian san :slight_smile:

Maybe post about it in the scripts thread and someone more knowledgeable might answer.

My best guess would be @seanblue @rfindley @Kumirei san.

A majority of us are not going to meet that date Maiki san. It is easier to use the same thread to focus and cultivate the friendships, rather than move to a new thread. (at least, that is my opinion.)

Yatta :star_struck:

anime-thumbs-up

Naisu :dizzy:
fist-bump-anime-dbz

kiki

horny-ok

Congrats Amimo san :slight_smile:
sakura-sakura-blossoms

10 Likes

Burn Manager

6 Likes

Thanks Findley san :+1:

1 Like

Welcome! Welcome to my new stats update
Feel free to look around and make your own conclusions from the data お願いします。 :bowing_man:

Currently, there are 149 out of 834 climbers above the first observation deck and 37 have reached the top!
As always congrats to all that hit a major milestone last month. Please, celebrate! :tada:

wk_skytree

Average level still continues to rise, but also again at a slower pace as it seems…
av_lvl

May 22, 2022 is approaching fast, but it doesn’t mean your climb has to end here or you “lose” when you couldn’t reached the top by then. Let May 22, 2022 mark the beginning of a new era of yours, a new climb!

11 Likes

aaaaaaand that’s it, level 60. Im feeling a little emotional right now :pleading_face:

Good luck on your climb everyone, dont give up!

16 Likes