Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Congratulations! That was quite a run, did you manage in under a year?

7 Likes

Thanks! I did, actually, but barely so: started on Dec 18, 2020 and finished on Dec 16, 2021. The last 12 levels were taxing though (sometimes ~1200 reviews/week), and I’m looking forward to not have so many of those any more. :whale2:

12 Likes

Congratulations, you’re getting close to level 60! Don’t give up!

8 Likes

Yes!
I made it to level 35! First observation deck!
My slowest level so far, 24 days and 10 hours.

I alsmost stopped doing lessons because I took JLPT N4 earlier this month, so I didn’t have time for doing more, and also I didn’t want to put new things in my brain that were not at N4 level.

I have now burned more than 26% of WK, and less than 40% WK items are locked. Now let’s go on and see if I can reach soon the second deck!

10 Likes

And I’m up to level 59! :fire: :fireworks: :cake:

15 Likes

Level 59 → 60 in 16 days and 2 hours.

I did it!

19 Likes

I just level 31 so I am in the hell levels but the first observation deck is in sight.

11 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Congrats @febLey san :partying_face:

6 Likes

Congrats @mrenaud san :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Reached 5k burned :fire:

Though haven’t leveled up yet. Going pretty good not going to lie

12 Likes

Hit 54, although going to have to go a bit slower on this one, but I’m still hoping I can hit 55 before the end of the year.

Thank you! :sob:

12 Likes

I think I fell off wk :cold_sweat:

12 Likes

I sure do. I’m both motivated by all you guys doing such an amazing job and cursing all the previous kanji whose English meanings I no longer remember :stuck_out_tongue:

Halfway through level 40 now. I guess getting to level 42 would be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy so I’mma aim for that :smiley:

I was thinking maybe it’s possible to get to level 42 before New Year’s, but yeah, doesn’t sound too realistic :joy:

8 Likes

That’s funny because it feels like I started AGES ago. lol

4 Likes

I ALMOST reset to five levels ago. But I’m just gonna use winter break to get back on track. There have been a lot of verbs recently and kanji that look like over kanji. And put the verbs into memrise or something.

8 Likes

How long without doing reviews was that

3 Likes

Just hit 85% burned. :slight_smile:

With the last 5% taking over 2 and a half months or whatever, increase is going to be real slow now

12 Likes

About 15 or 16 days.

6 Likes

Hey everyone! After a long while of thinking over it, I’ve decided to change my original goal of Level 60 before the deadline to Level 50.
With my current lack of motivation, limited time and because of a myraid of other reasons, right now it’s almost unachievable for me to take either 8 days or less on a level, which is what’s needed in order for me to get to Level 60 before the 22nd of May, 2022. It’s just really unsustainable, and not worth it, despite the satisfaction it would give me.
I’m still going to be climbing alongside all of you though! Just with a slightly different goal now, and a different time frame for Level 60 (I’m now aiming to get to Level 60 before the end of 2022 instead).

頑張って everyone, and Merry Christmas!

13 Likes