Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

I just checked with an alternative account. The correct intervals are: 2h, 4h, 8h and 23h :stuck_out_tongue: The knowledge base has it rounded to 1 day, but it’s not actually 24h.

5 Likes

That being said, in the middle of the way trough level 7 I noticed that WK accepts synonyms in other languages. Memorizing is going to become so much easier from now on.

6 Likes

Ohhh I’ve heard опережать so many times, so it’s cool to know its meaning now :OO

4 Likes

Glad to suddenly help. :smiley: There are quite a few meanings for this word, but in general it’s just this. Though I can’t say I hear it really that often… unless it’s some sport show with racing type of contest.

2 Likes

Not at all, we may start at different time, but what matter most is the progress :muscle:

I’ve tried pace 8-10 days per level, this can be achieved with 20 lessons per day (for me) and even less lessons per day when you hit 0/0 (no new lessons). But be careful, the review pile will increases as time goes by (until you start burning item) :sweat_smile:

Forgetting is not a failure, failure is when you give up remembering ~

1 Like

do you mean this script? [userscript] Level-Up Celebrator!

2 Likes

I might be mixing it up with something else then :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Context would’ve been nice to have, because it can be that I just do not encounter this verb often as it’s not needed much in my personal life. :smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, nice to see you keeping up your pace!
…so I am, aaaaand here let me join the lv14 club! :smiley:

This time I managed to hit it precisely in 7 days, according to schedule and this make me super-duper happy.

Unfortunately I made a bit backlog of ~20 vocabs from lv13 due to driving license exams took place last week. But coming week should be relatively free, so I totally convinced to clean it up to 0/0 state :muscle:

Edit: you right, for some reason I had to relogin to update displayed level on forum :thinking: Seems like WK was not designed for such a rushers we are here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m thinking about making a figure like this each month, so we can make a gif later that shows our combined progress. What do you think?
wk_skytree_2020_09

13 Likes

Wow this is hilarious, we are leveling up at the same day! This got me nervous, like a tight race haha :laughing:

Let’s keep pushing forward! :muscle:

Woow, this looks good. It’s like we’re actually climbing the actual Tokyo Skytree!
I hope we all can make it to the top :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Haha, yeah this is neat :grin:
Saturday afternoon for lvlup & taking new radicals;
and Wednesday early morning for 2nd kanji pack.
Sounds familiar? :wink:

Last part hurting most though since I have to wake up Wed really early. So today I was drawing my schedule table for about an hour to figure out how to utilize best these 4 free hours WK providing us for some additional sleep :thinking:

3 Likes

Totally love all the infographic stuff, so I’m encouraging you as well :+1:
Will be looking forward your stats next month

4 Likes

Of course haha, it’s so convenient. In my case first part Kanji (and radical) in Saturday 8am (App. 1) - 12pm (App. 2) - 8pm (App. 3). While second part Kanji in Tuesday night 6pm (App. 1) - 10pm (App. 2) - 8am (next morning, App. 3). I have to admit that I often wake up late around 8am haha, so sometime my second part Kanji got late few hours :smiley:

1 Like

If that is true then it means they changed it in the past half a year, 3 days 2 hours wasn’t possible since I did those levels at max speed and it was 3 days 4 hours.

The 3 days 5 hours was only resulted in from starting WK late into the hour. Other than that, I have basically been maintaining perfect speed. So if you really checked on the alternate account, that means that they changed it in an update, (probably the same update where they modified Guru to be exactly a week rather than a week minus one hour).

2 Likes

This is such a fun idea! I always do better with a concrete goal, especially as I’m trying to keep up momentum after a long hiatus.

(Also, having gone all the way to the top observation deck of the Skytree, I can’t recommend it highly enough. And if you go, be sure to try the soft serve at the cafe, it’s super tasty)

2 Likes

I absolutely love this idea, looks really neat!

3 Likes

You are a machine! :flushed:

1 Like

Who needs sleep, research progress, or video games when you can level up 2 hours quicker in WK?

4 Likes

I need sleep :sob:

2 Likes