Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

You could just add an extra line in under the 30-39 that says “Level 35 - First Observation Deck!” or something similar. Those at 30-34 go under the line, 35-39 go above?

5 Likes

If I actually hit a pace of 14 days per level from now on, WKstats says I’ll get to All Burned on May 20, 2022.

History would otherwise suggest that 6 months is the minimum padded time I should be adding!

my official speed to date :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

Hmm, it’s around my goal time, so I’m in.

3 Likes

Haw-yee! Sign me up :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes, good idea. I’ll try that!

3 Likes

I actually really wasn’t convinced that this would be a good a idea when it was discussed in the Level 21 before 2021 thread, but I think you did an amazing job, @Marifly! The whole thing with the Tokyo Skytree? I don’t know, it just works for me.

I also would suggest, similar to @kmurgs, that you single the levels 35 and 45 out of the 10 level intervals. That way, when you are on those levels, you actually get the feeling of “stepping outside” the tower for a bit and having reached a milestone greater than just one level or ten levels.

6 Likes

@Marifly I tried to add the observation deck lines + some spacing between levels for better readability – but if it’s not quite what you wanted, feel free to put it back however it should be! :blush:

I find the lighter level colours are a bit hard to read (lightblue, silver, gold), but maybe that’s just me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect! Thank you! It looks great!

Just change the level colors too if you want!

2 Likes

Maybe we should change the level groupings? 1-14, 15-24, 25–34, 35-44,45-59, 60? And make the obervation decks stand out even more?

1 Like

Oh, my level is to low to join the Luminaries but this is perfect for my level/current pace, yay! :balloon: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I interpreted the idea my way and implemented it. But if you don’t like the new grouping, just change it back.

1 Like

Sorry @miconauta, I was still editing the post while you were trying to add yourself. You should be able to do so now.

1 Like

Gonna give this a go. I was moving really slow a month ago, but have really kicked it into gear recently. Let’s climb this tower!

4 Likes

Yes, that’s perfect! Thank you!

2 Likes

I have the same problem! My goal for Luminaries is 35 I think.

1 Like

I’d love to be a part of this if you’d have me!

Level two here.

6 Likes

i would also like to try ^^ let’s see if i get there until then

5 Likes

Just signed up for the 21 by 2021 so I’ll join here too :smile:

4 Likes

I really like this idea, so I’m in too !
Not sure if I can really stick with it for almost 2 years, but you can’t just stop in the middle of the tower, right ? So let’s do this !

5 Likes

Well, I mean, there are the observation decks. Although they aren’t there as an excuse to slack off, you can still feel good about yourself if you didn’t quite make to level 60, but at least made it to one of the decks, I’d say.

6 Likes