Let's climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in spring 2022

images

5 Likes

congratulations!

…that cake almost makes me want to stop being vegan… :smiley:

4 Likes

Uh, excuse me, but you aren’t really level 60 until you make your thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: also, I’m pretty sure you didn’t start climbing the Sky tree just today…

5 Likes

おめでとうございます~
You guys are truly amazing climber racer!

5 Likes

Finally level 40!

Last 10 levels are indeed the hardest period to me, but at the same time it’s amazing :sob: :dizzy_face: :smirk: :star_struck:

For Wanikani itself, I found some of kanji are so useful and I met it frequently. It felt completing. But still, it’s hard because similar kanji is increasing faster than before. And leeches count is exploding at 200+ steadily for few level at the end. This made me more cautious to the detail of the kanji, which I ignored before. :sweat_smile:

Beyond Wanikani, I learned a lot of new things! I got a very hard time at work, a tons of work. It’s very labor intensive at some, but challenging at the others. Besides, I was starting to learn a lot of new tools out there and do bunch of small project (which I ensure it’s doable and useful). And yet I’ve done some of the project in real and it’s fulfilling~ Not like previous time that I started a lot of project but it didn’t make it to the end. :relieved:

It’s worth the effort! :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Challenging but fulfilling is an exhilarating place to be :smiley: :exclamation:

I have been using BishBashBosh for my leech training; I do a quick run-through after each WK review session, and it has really helped me keep on top of things. It is a separate small webpage rather than an add-on. Please give it a try and see if it is useful to you.

10 Likes

Wow, I’ll give it a try! I’m using item inspector so far, but since the leeches is getting sooo big, it becomes overwhelming. I think this BishBashBosh is simple but effectively highlights the most annoying item :astonished:

It sounds exhausting (because I often do big pile review after work) but I think it’s worth to do :thinking:

5 Likes

It will make your workload larger at first (sorry!) but I think you will quickly see it reduce your leeches and therefore lighten your overall load, and so will ‘pay for itself’ quite quickly.

I also use it straight after my lessons, just using the ‘Apprentice 1’ button, for extra recall and typing practice, and have found it really improves my accuracy for the first review of those new items.

I’m looking forward to seeing you reach the second observation deck!

5 Likes

Niice, this one is useful~

Thank you! And you as well, and enjoy first observation deck!

4 Likes

Did I manage to do some weird editing? :eyes: I was confused by the format a bit, so I might have botched that one. :joy:

As for my own thread…that was posted 20 hours ago or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

There are vegetarian and vegan versions of this type of cake! Go for it! :yum:

Thanks! You’ll get there as well in time! Good luck climbing! :woman_climbing:

6 Likes

Oh… I didn’t see it!

3 Likes

I sort of fixed the edit. But, as I’m doing reviews of all those lv 60 items, I’m not sure of the exact date. I’ll reedit it with the day added also later! :slight_smile:

Edit: That took me a ridiculous amount of edits to understand. I first thought it was the date I started WK. But then I realized it’s joining the climb. And luckily I posted on that day in the thread, or I would have had NO idea whatsoever about when that happened.

I hope things look alright now! :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this website! I’ve had a few things drop down sharply from Enlightened to Guru/Apprentice this week so this will be really useful for me. :sparkles:

4 Likes

I wish I heard about this sooner! Thanks, Rowena.

Will be using this going forward.

4 Likes

Oh looks useful will try it out.

3 Likes

ooh, BishBashBosh looks really useful, i’ll definitely be trying that out! Thanks for the hint!

4 Likes

Up to level 46, back on the fast levels! :zap:

We’ll see if I can actually do it fast or not. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I made it to level 8 after 8 days :partying_face: I slacked off on the grammar side of things though and still haven’t finished all the exercises on Genki Chapter 5 which is what I will focus on today and tomorrow!

14 Likes

Only 6 radicals and 30 kanji, is level 14 going easy on me?

No matter, level 13 cleared in 12 days flat.

17 Likes