8 Likes

Leveled up today just 3 more levels.
danmachi cat ears
lessons left total 521 lessons unlocked 108

17 Likes

Foxy!

So close now…

5 Likes

Two more weeks still, with at least 300 reviews every day.

What it feels like doing wanikani right now
anime escalator

14 Likes

You can do it!

8 Likes

Hello fellow climbers! If anyone else has Genki II on their to-do list, I created a study group to keep us accountable and tackle it together. It starts March 1st, hope to see lots of you there! :relaxed:

414GOyfkOOL.SX355_BO1,204,203,200

9 Likes

Another step down into 地獄🔥
Leveled up to 32 after 16 days and 2 hours😁

10 Likes

Haha, it’s a bit like that, only you are much further up the escalator :wink:

Nice! I hope it goes well :slight_smile:

It’s like, for levels 1-31 you ascend, then for levels 31-41 you descend, then 41-60 you ascend again.

In the words of any number of randomly-dropped Death Stranding sign posts: “Keep on keeping on”.

7 Likes

Congrats @Stay_coolXD san :grin:

I might level up tonight or tomorrow morning.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club @KennethDK san :slight_smile:

tenor307

Congrats Shin san :partying_face:

tenor306

7 Likes

You got your profile picture back also your username.
finally XD not saying it was bad :slightly_smiling_face: but i like this better :grin:
I will reserve a seat for you in the lower 地獄。

5 Likes

After forever, I finally reached level 10!! I’m so glad to reach the double digits!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

16 Likes

Level 12, やった!:tada:

11 Likes

I was planning to go with something else, but there has been too much disruption in life. So, I decided to stick with normal for now :joy:

Congrats on your level ups :star_struck:

tenor311

tenor312

9 Likes

ありがとうキョカジロせんぱい :partying_face:

7 Likes

I spent the better part of today coming up with my study plans for this year leading up to the N2. It was a challenge to fit in everything I want to do as I intend to take a full 3 months off when I give birth in the summer, but I’m feeling much more confident in my ability to actually prepare in the face of it all. Feeling motivated and also satisfied with all the work I just did.

12 Likes

Wow, after 12 days I’m up to level 34. Only one more to get to the first observation desk! Hope for sunny weather!

15 Likes

Alright I’m joining the climb. Level 60 by spring 2022 seems a bit…ambitious but I’m nothing if not optimistic!

13 Likes

I would love to take a look at your study schedule for some tips :eyes:

At the end of this month, I’m going to be creating my new schedule for the year so I need all the inspiration I can get if you have the time/inclination to share. I know I have asked a lot of you already in the ‘parents’ thread so tell me to go away if I am using your valuable time :slight_smile:

Welcome!

9 Likes

15 posts away from 2021th post :grinning:

8 Likes