Let's celebrate our first burns

I’ve just burned my first turtles and I am so happy about it so we have to celebrate your and my first burning rituals with WK community. DO YOU WANNA BE PART OF THİS CELEBRATİON?

11 Likes

YES!!! I WANNA BE PART OF THIS CELEBRATION! CONGRADULAAAAATIOOOOOONSSSS!!! :partying_face:

NOW LET’S GO BUUUUURN SOME MORE!!

1 Like

Yay!! Congratulations! I haven’t burnt anything yet aside from my brain some mornings. :smiley:

2 Likes

Woo, just had my first burns too.

2 Likes

I burned my first item in WaniKani a couple months ago, but I did just start burning items in Kaniwani (which I started substantially later) today, so this thread is well-timed! I’m hoping I can burn a bunch of the early level items in KW pretty soon so that I don’t have to worry about them coming back in the same huge piles that I originally did the lessons in :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s been a rough year in health care. I had a mid year gap of four months after level 12. I didn’t know if I’d be able to jump back in, but with a little self compassion I restarted this month. My percent accuracy is on a slow recovery. And today, I burned my first word. Could cry. For anyone who needs to hear this, it’s okay to show up as you are. I’m rooting for you! 決心

4 Likes