Let us enter numbers

5816!

Interesting, I’ve got the same combination on my luggage!

3 Likes

You’re not safe anymore. I see it all.

2 Likes

Installing scripts doesn’t involve any hacking or coding at all. They are a great way to improve your WaniKani experience and there’s tons of stuff you might like! I wouldn’t call scripts cheating at all. Check out the API And Third-Party Apps section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

how about: 31415

Very naughty, now that was totally uncalled for …

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 !

3 Likes

“So why not”

Because you at least remembered the kanji was in the thousands, not in the hundreds or millions.

WK would’ve accepted 200 for that Kanji (probably) but it wouldn’t accept “two hundred”.

1 Like

Also, 284!!

also also (ill stop replying after this but I feel the need to mention it)

I can only assume you’re talking about the ignore script or the reorder script. Sure, it’s easy to abuse, but if used correctly it can greatly help. For instance, I typo a lot, and using the reorder script to break my studies into manageable chunks (like 20 reviews, 3 min break or smth) is useful. Plus, there are thousands of other scripts, including scripts for a timeline of how many reviews you’ll have in the span of several days, showing how many “leeches” (items you cannot remember for the life of you) you have, and even one to celebrate when you level up. And like, let’s be honest, leveling up deserves a party.

2 Likes

Does anyone else find it ironic how much typing has been done on this thread which was ostensibly about saving a very small amount of typing?

I mean, if you hate typing so much, Wanikani is not exactly the ideal program for you…

12 Likes

More time was spent typing this thread than time would’ve been spent on all the number vocabulary on wk

6 Likes

I think this discussion has run its course - closing because ya’all are getting a bit stabby.

32 Likes