Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Hang in there, fellow reseters!

4 Likes

I am doing good-ish. But @whinette is speedrunning at this point :scream: (;゜Д゜)

6 Likes

Level up day today. I was not feeling great yesterday, so ended up going to bed early. Got to level this morning instead. :slight_smile: I’m already chipping away at the lessons, and will likely finish them by the end of the day. ^>^

7 Likes

I am not! :frowning:

Ok I admit, I wasn’t aware that this 16 lessons/day would make me level up that fast…

8 Likes

One left to go now :eyes:

10 Likes

Hope it’s not too late, I just joined this thread :smiling_face:

Since I will possibly live in Japan on a Working-Holiday Visa starting from October this year, I want to give it my all and trully try to reach level 60 till then. Perhaps this isn’t as realistic as I would like to think because, surpise, I do have a life to attend to outside of WaniKani, so if level 60 isn’t going to work out till October, I want to at least reach the late 40s or even early 50s levels. Anyway, I love doing reivews and hanging out in this community, so either way, nothing to lose here. I really hope that we all can reach our goals, whatever they may be. Happy studying!

7 Likes

I was a part of the 21 thread and I am still a part of this thread. I am still here :slight_smile: So it is (all people -1) :stuck_out_tongue:

im-right-here-nadia-vulvokov

7 Likes

You’ve got this! Looking forward to your lv 60 post! :smile:

ganbatechi

5 Likes

Made it to lv 14 today! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Should level up (in theory) in the next 5~7 days. I am 21 days so far in level 49. Which is much improvement to my 160 days in 48 :rofl:.
I see you @whinette got to level 8, ya think i didn’t notice :eyes:

Also @KyokaJiro aka kyokajiro i see you at level 55. You are so close to the :checkered_flag:
俺たちを忘れないでください🤣
It fine if you do tho👍
(玉ねぎ切っているのは誰だ)

7 Likes

My level on the forum will always lag by one, I’m am level 9 right now. :flushed:
I began to have some miss on guru 2 / master items, that’s good!

6 Likes

clear throat* uh… could you take your foot of the gas pls :sweat_smile:

Vandervul news to hear… i mean too bad i hope it get
worse

… i mean better

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a bug :confused: log out and log in again and it’ll be fixed

3 Likes

It’s always fun to wait until you just leveled again and jump two levels! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Yep, I don’t mind, this will be used for the sweet gold badge though.

3 Likes

Yes, i do remember"not" :))

2 Likes

I just got my lifetime WaniKani :slight_smile: and now i will soon start with Level 4 :).

let’s go
レッツゴー

6 Likes

image :eyes:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230312-140445_Samsung Internet
:eyes:

4 Likes

ganbatechi

2 Likes