Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Level 55 :smile:
I took my time really slow for the last 5 levels, even got 1200+ reviews pile LOL. At least I can bounce back and keep pushing forward. It feels so close but yet so far :persevere:

15 Likes

I feel like I’m at a phase where everything is hard to remember and I don’t know why, but this happens every now and then.

12 Likes

The 50’s are so damn brutal, but you’ll get there … 頑張れ

11 Likes

I just got a “Winter is Coming” feeling:

It’s literally 1/24 of my enlightened pile coming up!

11 Likes

37! external kanji/words studying still going well as I keep playing through kuro no kiseki… been learning a few kanji from the 40’s, 50’s, and some outside of wanikani as well.

11 Likes

Hope things are better in real life Aleithian san :crossed_fingers:

Welcome back.

7 Likes

Took me about a month but back to 52 :sleeping:

12 Likes

Better than six months ago, but forever changed…

Thanks for the well wishes.

8 Likes

47 days in this level and still going…
まだ諦めていないよ :grin::v:

11 Likes

Level 41, that level was rough. With finals this week. Nothing is sticking in my brain.

I’m remembering others had problems with the early 40s?

11 Likes

59! Just one more flight of stairs.

17 Likes

Level 42! I have reached the answer!

First fast level coming up… I’m excited even though I won’t be doing them fast lol

11 Likes

Lv50. Lv49 was hard, and I’ve 100 lessons still to go - so think I’m going to chill for a bit and just do 10-20 lessons/day and get through this bottleneck

13 Likes

i wont make it in time, but i try to get atleast lvl 45 as new goal. Hope u doing well guys.

13 Likes

Bro… everyone knows kanji reviews are as easy for you as breathing oxygen, stop playing!

Let’s go, baby!

I am doing well, thank you. I hope YOU are doing well.

11 Likes

Level 53 :partying_face:

…And 131 new lessons in my que :sweat:

13 Likes

So, it looks like I actually made it to the top. Well, there’s more stuff to guru in level 60, and then some more mastering, enlightening and finally burning, so I’m going to stick around for while. Time to think about my level 60 post I guess. Still feels a bit unreal as it seems like I just started out yesterday.

Please don’t remind me that I’m afraid of heights. :duck:

17 Likes

Levelled up! So much vocab to do though, it’s intimidating :cold_sweat:

9 Likes

Congratulations! That was quite a run, did you manage in under a year?

7 Likes

Thanks! I did, actually, but barely so: started on Dec 18, 2020 and finished on Dec 16, 2021. The last 12 levels were taxing though (sometimes ~1200 reviews/week), and I’m looking forward to not have so many of those any more. :whale2:

12 Likes