Let’s climb Tokyo Skytree - level 60 in autumn 2023

Thanks to Daiya no A. I am well versed in baseball terminology :stuck_out_tongue: and I love them :blush: (easy for me to remember :rofl:)

I am assuming you are referring to base hit, umpire, mound, double play, coming back home alive etc. I don’t know if “Sayonara home run” is a vocab word but I’d love if it were one.

I already have the perfect image of Miyuki Kazuya slamming the ball out of bounds with Daiya music playing in the background and the commentator screaming “Gyakuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Sayonara hooooooooooooooome run” and the classy walk back home :grin:

8 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 57 get! :cherry_blossom:

Finally, interview rush of last few weeks settled down and I can get back to drilling WK lessons!
Hopefully, I can get to 0/0 again before I hit the lv60.

Also, @koro-san nice to see you back in action! Lets make it to the end!

16 Likes

Welp, another Heavenly level (47). This time a quaint 141 lessons at once. Damn.

15 Likes

42!

I think I actually will attempt the fast levels at a faster speed than I’ve been going, mainly because the last few days of each level are kinda boring. Anyways, onward and upward.

12 Likes

Even A Pitcher’s Stuff?!

4 Likes

I can relate. When I ran across those terms I thought this is useless for me (baseball does not appeal). Hack your way through it !! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes. I know my 2 seam, 4 seam, fastball, cut ball, shoot ball, henkakyuu, moving fastball etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I hit level 16 last night, and got greeted with 65 new lessons…

11 Likes

Just finished level 25! I don’t know if it has anything to do with it, but since I joined this challenge I’m leveling up faster than before :cherry_blossom: My goal was to get to level 30 by September, which now I’m quite confident I can achieve. Yay! Good luck everyone~

12 Likes

もしもし 大丈夫ですか?

@KyokaJiro
how the level 39 with you

For me level 38 is doing great. If nothing goes wrong i should probably level up in 3 to 4 days :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Glad to hear you are doing well with L38 Kuuru san :raised_hands:

It’s going ok. This level is officially my longest level :joy:

Hopefully I will be out of this level in the next 4-5 days :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Levelled up to 32 this evening! That was a LONG one for me at 44 days, but moving house next week and once I’m settled I should be able to pick up the pace again. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Congrats to everyone who has levelled up recently!

11 Likes

Ouch, it hurts.

With my common speed, it’s a flat 3 hours dedicated strongly to just new reviews coming up tomorrow. Not like the best forecast for a day of promotion aka new kanjis from new level to learn day, huh?

12 Likes

I will see nightmares now

Yes it does🥶

5 Likes

FINALLY levelled up to Level 30 this morning! Level 29 was my first level over 20 days… actually, it took 26 days and 23 hours :grimacing:. My lessons and reviews are under control now so I hope the next few levels will only take eight days again.

But I’m happy to have reached the halfway point of WK!

12 Likes

Ouch! my max so far has been 332 reviews in a day, that was more than enough!

congratulations on reaching the half-way point! just a few more to the first observation deck!

i don’t know if it’s actually making me go faster, but it certainly gave me a goal when i started ^^

and congrats to everybody who’s levelled up this week, and everybody who’s just keeping on doing their reviews!

me, i reached level 22 after 7 days 12 hours. happily sacrificed a half-day in there to go hiking, was well worth it! ^^

i found this first death level/last week hard. new lessons just wouldn’t stick, i did way more typos than usual, struggled to do my reviews on time. but it’s been a difficult week overall, where i’ve been struggling to keep on top of tasks. haven’t been watching anime or reading manga either, but then, haven’t been doing much of anything else. the obvious culprit would be the hayfever, and the hayfever meds. it’s the time of year where it hits me really badly, and even though the meds help (a lot), it’s still bad. and though i haven’t noticed it in previous years, the meds can make one tired. i hope it’s just that, and that motivation to do things will return in a few weeks, when the season is over.

all in all i’m still amazed at how well WK is going for me, so no complaints there :smiley:

so anyway, we can do it! 頑張りましょう!

11 Likes

Got to 48 last night, my current workload is immense, I’m doing almost 400 reviews every day, but I want to push through.
The new content addition would have overthrow my plan to get to 60 by the end of the year, so I needed to increase my daily lessons. So last month I challenged myself to do 12 lessons every single day. I did it, but now I’ve got a lot more reviews. I reduced my daily lessons this month to 10, while fighting this mountain of leeches and apprentice items.

15 Likes

Same here :slight_smile: having planned number of daily lessons, and then suddenly 50-100 new ones! Should be a drop in the ocean, but still.

7 Likes

:cherry_blossom: Level 58 get! :cherry_blossom:

All right, let’s call it I managed to take today’s review pile & new level kanjis under control.

The lessons pile is still a disaster though,

so lets just admit I’ll get the :cake: perhaps a bit later than I get lv60?

Wait, I have something more entertaining than this. Today I had quite a lot of Enlightened promotions, so I went curious regarding where are they going and then checked out the day in 4 month from today.

Yup, 185 burns per a single day are waiting me. Sounds neat.

14 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m still managing the pile lesson from the 10 last fast level. :sunglasses:
I reduced the daily lessons by a lot though.

7 Likes