6 Likes

I could cry :sob: (it’s Anna ;-; )

9 Likes

I mean i tried right :rofl:

or not :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Slightly less nonymous now … :slight_smile:

12 Likes

A slower-than-usual level up to 38 last night, but a step up is still a step up.

@sansarret I noticed when I edited the wiki that you have yourself on the list twice; I’m guessing the one just above me should be deleted(?)

17 Likes

After usual 12 days I got to Level 40! Which is the last level in :fire: hell :fire:
Need to jump full speed into manga reading, ABBC official start for Teasing master Takagi-san is two hours away.

@Rowena thanks for alert!

17 Likes

First level without radical, that’s a surprise.

17 Likes

Well the update has resulted in a weird level progression on Flaming Durtles haha

14 Likes

Time to level up those level 1 items!

8 Likes

@Essiris I’m also waiting for my first burn reviews June (starting on the 9th). Hoping to be level 24 or so by then (I’ve been slowing down the past couple weeks, tapering off to reviews only mid-July when I’ll give birth). It feels good now that there’s much less of an empty gap on my dashboard reviews projections as the burn reviews slowly approach.

Long time no check-in from me. I’ve been avoiding the forums with just so much stuff going on apart from my screens lately. I just updated my Skytree position from level 11 to level 20… so I’ve clearly still been doing my lessons and reviews…

16 Likes

Made it to 50 :partying_face:

I actually am pretty happy about this given 50 was the max level when I originally started, so I’ve managed to hit a goal I’ve been wanting to get for years. Of course I’m still aiming straight for 60, and gonna see if I can get it before I hit 3k days since signing up for WK (currently on day 2,950).

Oh, and coincidentally my birthday is in 52 days so there would definitely be cake at the end. :cake:

Should probably get started on this levels lessons before I start planning that though. Only 131 to go. . .

19 Likes

That’s amazing! I’m also thinking about slowing down in a few weeks, although I don’t have nearly as good of an excuse as you do. Best of luck to you!

6 Likes

The fact that you feel the need to slow down is a good reason to slow down Essiris san :smile:

8 Likes

Good luck Ganbareniichan :slightly_smiling_face:

Please make sure you are not stressing too much about the reviews :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope things unfold smoothly for your pregnancy :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Reached 3k burned. :slightly_smiling_face:
No idea how to feel about this one. Anyways i don’t see myself leveling up for the next couple days. It is kinda rough :eyes:

15 Likes

Feel proud Kuuru san :grin:

It is a wonderful achievement :star_struck:

It is a sign of the incredible efforts and time you have poured into learning Japanese :nerd_face:

Looking forward to your future success :smile:

8 Likes

@tnetennba3 YOU DID IT! Congratulations on reaching level 60 :cake:

Also congrats to @here34 , @bangis , @rowena & @joeni on your level ups! (^.^)/~~~

10 Likes

whooooa congrats @tnetennba3 :partying_face: :cake:

10 Likes