Lesson question - clear the queue or space them out?

This is actually the intention for now. I hit a wall at around level 22 doing less than 10 days per level. After scrubbing through over 1400 piled up reviews, I had to come up with a better system to stick with long term that I would be able to accommodate within my lifestyle. I’m currently aiming for 15 days per level and for the last two months it’s been pretty sustainable and I’ve been able to keep my Guru items stable.

I may need to re-evaluate again in a few months and move closer to what you’re doing.

In thinking about it from reading this thread, I really think level plays a big part as far as pace and guidelines to follow. You’re at the same level I was when I burned out a little, and I think the way you’re doing it is something I should have done at that point rather than the flame out and recover method. :wink:

And @sergiop has a good point above about Guru items accumulating as you go.

That’s why I think the 20s are called the 死 levels and the 30s are called the 地獄 levels. At that point, you’re starting to feel the long tail of Guru/Enlightened and have to find a way to deal with it. By 40, though, you’ll have burned enough items and gained enough experience in the long term that it becomes more manageable.

3 Likes