Learning to speak, the "I have more money than sense" approach

Yeah, maybe finding a free language exchange partner (so you’d have to speak some English with them in exchange) would be a bit more frugal. Not for everything, but for some of those, heh.

On Monday nights I always have my Japanese conversation group, I get 1 more hour of conversation practice there, but at the cost of an hour of English. It’s great though, as I feel like I’ve come to really appreciate a lot of the regulars there. Just the same, with a schedule like this, full time employment, having a partner, a dog, and a house that needs remodeling, social time is at a ridiculous premium for me, so I can only really afford Mondays for that.

Also, it’s not quite as expensive as you might think, probably less than $200 for the whole month. so self-mockery aside, it actually is fairly sensible for me, given the level of time commitment I’m willing to make.

That is pretty cheap considering the costs of private tutoring, music lessons, ect. Well done!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.