Learning 国語, in Japanese, like a school student

I found this really nice website that teaches Japanese grammar, for Japanese students, in Japanese. I am interested in similar resources!

国語文法

I have found that with the use of Yomitan it has not only been not too difficult to read but it has been a genuine great help in being able to parse sentences. Especially the sections about sentence structure, sentence elements, particles, and the entire grammar section.

Because it keeps using the same linguistic terms over and over it has also been good reading practice. It uses some simple visual guides to help explain what it is talking about too.

Does anyone else have any other websites like this? Perhaps aimed at Elementary school 5/6, or middle schoolers, who are learning online.

I also found this really nice YouTube video for middle schoolers studying 国語 and can`t go to school. They have posted tons of videos online.

学校ない

17 Likes

[quote=“Rousei, post:1, topic:65034”]
I also found this really nice YouTube video for middle schoolers studying 国語 and can`t go to school. They have posted tons of videos online.[/quote]

Half of the playlists on that channel are actually teaching English in Japanese, only 3 seem to be focused on actual 国語. Possibly CureDolly, who also claimed to teach Japanese as it’s taught in Japanese schools, would be a better fit:

Here’s a 50-part series on 中学校国語・文法

11 Likes