Kumirei's Userscripts

Oh wait, it’s updated the forum wide post and topic totals. I think it might just be that Discourse hasn’t updated your data yet

Mind if I ask what you mean by it’s updated it? The only thing that it did update was the days visited. (I just installed this < 1h ago…)

I was thinking that it must have updated that info because it had an estimate for how many topics were created in the last 100 days (25% of which would be 373). However I now realise that Discourse actually reveals a 30 day average stat that I use, so that’s not necessarily the case. I don’t know how often Discourse updates user data, though, so it could still be that. It’s what seems to be the issue with visit streaks not working correctly

1 Like

I’d love to have some stats, so I hope it’ll end up working one way or another - I’ll keep it installed and let you know…

Edit: It’s OK now.

1 Like

Tell me if it’s not working by tomorrow

1 Like

Test

1 Like

@RoseWagsBlue This script works more betterer now! Even works with quotes and other stuff that Discourse doesn’t count towards the requirement

1 Like

I’m surprised you went for a line of lorem ipsum, you could have added just about anything there and nobody would ever have known :grin:

3 Likes

I thought about it, especially rickroll, but I thought I would be professional. Messing with people’s posts is perhaps a bit over the line

8 Likes

more

2 Likes
2 Likes

:bird:

2 Likes

is

2 Likes

Is it just me or don’t <!-- HTML comments --> work anymore?

1 Like

They don’t seem to count towards the 10 character limit anymore no, that’s a shame.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess I will have to switch to HTML tags for the 10chars script

1 Like

Is there a script to automatically play both voices everytime you do a review?

1 Like

Not that I know of

1 Like

Although this script gives you a hotkey for the other VA

1 Like