Kumirei's Userscripts

@prouleau I don’t seem to have that.

1 Like

Curious. Have you checked that the script is active on the forums? Checked the console?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s active.

Umm, yeah my console :joy: Although I can’t find anything related to that header.

1 Like

image then I don’t know what might be causing it not to appear. Do you have particularly strict privacy settings or something?

1 Like

I’m Firefox and you could say so, although I would expect the console to indicate something if it was because of that… Maybe I’ll try with a temp profile and see what happens. Maybe the header doesn’t appear on FF at all? I never remember seeing it.

2 Likes

I remember having issues getting any script to work on the forums with Firefox and Tampermonkey when it was an issue with the Easy Furigana script. Only solution that I could find was to disable some content security setting or use Violentmonkey

2 Likes

Works in Firefox and Tampermonkey for me. It is a brand new installation of Firefox with no other script.

2 Likes

Maybe it was the other way around with the script handlers :sweat:

1 Like

The header is there in Firefox for me.

1 Like

Alright I found the culprit. The HTTPSEverywhere extension was set to block non-HTTPS requests, and disabling that gave me the header. A bit worrisome why it doesn’t use HTTPS, though :joy:

Also now I did something else and my fonts are messed up :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Wth. Reverted everything how it was and still fonts missing in Discourse. My eyes are bleeding.

5 Likes

Bug report: the Breeze Dark theme breaks Remove Useless Panels. The three tables still show up.

2 Likes

I am not experiencing this myself and I see no CSS in Breeze Dark that could cause this. Are you sure about this?

Here is what I see. I did not investigate the cause. I just suppose a conflict because Remove Useless Panels works fine without Breeze Dark in the same script configuration.

I am running these scripts. Maybe one of them is involved in the conflict.

1 Like

I can confirm that it’s not Dark Breeze breaking the panels, I’ve just popped Remove Useless Panels in and it’s working fine for me.

If it helps, I’ve crossed off the scripts that I have, might help you narrow it down:

1 Like

Alright, apparently this only happens when it is installed as a script rather than a style. Don’t ask me why, I have no clue. Seems like I just need to be more specific with the CSS rules and RUP should win out. I have updated the style

1 Like

I confirm. I disabled the script and installed the style. It works fine now.

I have disabled all my scripts and still had the problem, so no other script is involved in the conflict.

1 Like

Actually, just guessing here, but I am assuming that it depends on in which order the CSS is inserted into the page. Styles and scripts probably load at different times

1 Like

For whatever reason, the regular status seems to refuse to update the topics viewed, posts read, etc. beyond zero. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

I think it should update every 10 minutes. Is this not happening? I don’t really remember, but you probably need to refresh for changes to take effect

No - it’s been at least 20-30 now with no updates.

1 Like