Kumirei's Userscripts

I’m aware, but better start now, then. It’s annoying to just randomly lose the capacity to make wikis.

2 Likes

Also, I am not sure whether the extra visit streak tracker works at all sweat_smile

3 Likes

Ah, by the way, which script was required to get the regular tracker work? I think it was dashboard something but I don’t remember :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I guess I should do something about that. I append the thing to this one

3 Likes

Updated the script so that it no longer requires rfindley’s script.
@ekg updated the Like Counter too

4 Likes

I just realized that half my scripts were all made by @Kumirei (even the Kanna Whoa one)! They got a monopoly! And also thank you

4 Likes

It is a fact that WaniKani runs on Kumirei.

7 Likes

Updated the Burn Bell script to no longer use the SRS popups to tell when you burn an item.

I have been thinking, would there be any interest in a similar script which plays a sound (or perhaps does something else?) when you guru an item (perhaps not vocab?) for the first time?

1 Like

I recently installed the Regular Tracker script out of curiosity, and I noticed that after 9 days or so the Visit Streak got reset although I was on the forums every day… (The Days Visited count is still accurate though). Now I’m wondering whether the script has an issue or whether you’re just reading and displaying the forum data and it’s actually Discourse that messes up my count here? Any insights are highly appreciated!

1 Like

That is a known issue with the script. I think it’s due to Discourse not updating their data often enough, but I’m not sure. I’m planning on attempting to make it a bit more fool proof, but I’m not sure if it would work. It works for some people and it isn’t a core feature of the script, so priority is not very high

1 Like

Oh I see, that’s fine then. I was just wondering whether Discourse messed up, which would have been less pleasant…

BTW I’ve slightly modified the script; it now displays the individual percentages as well so that it’s easier for me to spot what the “most endangered” stat is:

(lines 103 - 105)

Days Visited:            ${days_visited} / 50 (${Math.round(100 * days_visited / 50)}%)
Posts Read:                ${posts_read.toSeparated()} / ${post_goal.toSeparated()} (${Math.round(100 * posts_read / post_goal)}%)
Topics Viewed:         ${topics_viewed.toSeparated()} / ${topics_goal} (${Math.round(100 * topics_viewed / topics_goal)}%)

Feel free to integrate it (or not :upside_down_face:)

5 Likes

Oh, that’s a good idea

3 Likes

Hmm, I installed the Regular Tracker, but where do I look at my stats? Should it have added be some kind of icon?

It should add itself to the header like the like counter and rfindley’s lessons and reviews script

4 Likes

If you hover your mouse over the Regular Status icon data will show up.

2 Likes

How close is 173% of regular to being super? I want to know when the powers come.

6 Likes

You become superman and/or superwoman at 204%

6 Likes

Hmm, so it requires some other script?

Where exactly is this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, it should not require any other script.

You can see in my screenshot that there is a “Regular Status” item in the header. You don’t have this?

3 Likes