Kumirei's Userscripts

I don’t know about you but I kept getting the 10 characters warning even though it posted. Also I would see when the text got appended, and there was some other funky behaviour.

1 Like

I see a carat that is off!

Looks fine in the official version :eyes:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Boo!

1 Like

Oh! I have it all figured out.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t!

( just like my aging body … )

1 Like

That’s ridiculous! It works perfectly for me 246047986650578955

2 Likes

hmmm

maybe my script blocking thing was set too strictly …

1 Like

Spongebob Time Cards makes me laugh out loud on the reg, highly recommended.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s not a very popular script, but I love it. Though I need to fix some of the funky behaviour; it doesn’t always work. I think it might actually be the first script I ever made

1 Like

Me haz another script request, that is right up your alley.

In order to post a quote out of context, I need to navigate to the Out Of Context Quote page, then hit reply, then navigate back to the original post I would like to quote, then scroll over it.

I would like to have a button that I would just scroll over the text, and hit the button, and the text would be posted in the Quote thread, along with a little dummy text so as to not get an error message.

Pretty Please.

:bowing_woman:

1 Like

Hmm. I will think about it. What I do is quote the post right away, copy the text, navigate to OOCQ, start a new reply, paste, edit, post. I’ll take a few days to consider what would be the best way to do it and whether it’s worth it

1 Like

Do you mean to say that writing forum scripts is not your full time occupation??? :puzzled:

3 Likes

The useless Review Forecast panel showed up again today. Is there a script update?

Update to which script? :eyes:

I think it’s Remove Useless Panels.

That one never touched the forecast image
Are you using the cockpit script? I know that one has a setting to hide it

There’s also this thread if you followed one of the hacks in there

I did that trick but it no longer works. Gah.

Can you add the script for tracking progress toward regular status in the OP? :eyes:
(Sorry if I missed it)

Edit: Thanks!

1 Like

Oops, had missed adding that. FIY it only tracks your progress from the day of installment. Takes at least 50 days of tracking to get to 100% (meeting all the criteria), and 100 days to be completely accurate.

2 Likes