I’m not using the API and I would rather not for such a simple script

1 Like

it appears you also used this library in

• roll 6d6 button
  • latest page’s new replies alert autoclick
  • large image embedder
  • easy mentions
  • quote whole post

damn, my wanikani experience is pretty kumi dependent :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am on it. Already updated a few of them, working on the rest. Some of my updates also broke the scripts further, because I was hasty, but I’ll fix that too

2 Likes

nani :eyes:

edit: oho, found it. A script I never knew about 0:

2 Likes

These are hopefully all fixed. I didn’t test the image embeders, since I didn’t feel like digging up a bunch of images, so we’ll see if they work. If anyone notices anything I will look into it

2 Likes

I think I might have found a minor bug with the roll 6d6 script after the new update, there’re 2 buttons now :grin:

They both work though, so it’s not that big of a problem. They also seem to add :purple_heart: to the message now, which I guess is probably because you use those in your message :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, oops! I probably just copied from my own copy, yeah.

Ah, good to know. I plan on going through all the scripts I updated today again tomorrow and make a more reliable fix

1 Like

Well I did find out that you can apparently hide WaniMeKani calls in a comment to hide them by looking at the message you make, so that’s good to know, right WaniMeKani? :grin:

There’s also a small bug I just noticed in WaniMeKani where if you call it without any arguments it triggers an error. I just noticed it since the sentence above used to just have “@ WaniMeKani?” but that failed to publish :grin:

1 Like

nevermind, I can’t read.

stupid jneapan strikes again

1 Like

At least you noticed before I was the one calling you stupid jneapan

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’re multiplying, now there are 4 :grin:

2 Likes

Omg I did it again…

1 Like

Updated a bunch of scripts again today. Hopefully it should work better now?

2 Likes

There’s only one now, so it seems like it’s been fixed. :grin:

@WaniMeKani thank @Kumirei

2 Likes

Thank you, Kumi! Thank you, @BIsTheAnswer!

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone uses this style, but just in case:

I have updated the Google Blobs Emoji style to both work again, and to work with reactions

These aren’t working :pensive:

For the stroke order style you need to have the font installed. You can download it from here

edit:

Locked count is also working fine for me. What is your issue?

2 Likes

it doesnt show up at all!
I’ll try again and feed you back.

1 Like