Kumirei's Userscripts

It installs the new version but if doesn’t refresh the script used in separate tabs. So if you reinstalled the script but didn’t refresh the tab where the forums are you were still using the old version. Perhaps this is what happened to you.

1 Like

No I refreshed the tab. I checked afterwards by going to greasyfork, and the version number within the code there was still set to 1.1.0, whereas the main description was already at 1.1.1. So I assume it takes more than 5 minutes after the initial upload to sync it.

3 Likes

Awesome script! (EDIT: I’m talking about the Bottled WaniMeKani script)

So GreasyFork now accepts scripts that contain the optional chaining operator ?.? That’s great news – last time I tried to upload a script containing this operator, GreasyFork rejected it.

Regarding the @match tag: wouldn’t it be better to use

// @match https://community.wanikani.com/*

instead of

// @match https://community.wanikani.com/t/*

? I think because Discourse does not reload the whole page when entering threads, Tampermonkey might not recognize the change of the URL. At least to me it seems that the script is not running if I start on https://community.wanikani.com and then enter a thread with a leftclick (so that it opens in the same window).

@WaniMeKani様, quote#102 mentions an entity named K 5oichi. Is this the legendary advanced version of Koichi?

@WaniMeKani
⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
roll 0d6 for me!

4 Likes

Yes! I am so happy about this! It’s such a great addition

Ah, yes, good point

Looks like the K was a link with 5 clicks in the original post. It will be fixed in the next update

2 Likes

@wanimekani flip

3 Likes

@WaniMekani coin
@WaniMekani coin
@WaniMekani coin
@WaniMekani coin

2 Likes

@Wanimekani quote 115

1 Like

Is this a special kind of reading that only exists in the Matrix? :thinking:

3 Likes

I would think so! @Emin wouldn’t make a typo

3 Likes

I wish to report a bug in the regular tracker. It says:

Days Visited: 100/50 (200%)

Visit Streak 27

If have visited 100% of days in the past 100 days how can I have a streak of only 27? :thinking:

Sorry no screen shot.

1 Like

Yeah, I know the visit streak is broken. I would remove it but it works for some. I should probably get around to fixing it once and for all

Ok I made a change that hopefully works. Everyone will lose their current streak, though sweat_smile

2 Likes

@Sinyaven For your furigana script you hijacked some Discourse functions, can you tell me how you found the functions you were looking for? I’ve attempted to do the same for other things but I can’t figure out where things are

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly what I did – all that I still know is that it was a major PITA and required me to spend several days looking through a JavaScript file with 77834 lines of code. I’m talking about this one: application-fa2baa0f5b213c74e4ec65213f41c8b12e10e79103d290b12a0c96b2b4ab5914.br.js; the relevant functions for the text composer are defined after the line define("discourse/controllers/composer", [

I found out that I can try to access these functions by using require("discourse/controllers/composer"). I searched through the returned object until I was able to locate the functions I needed. Almost all of this was trial and error – I know absolutely nothing about requireJS.

What exactly are you looking for?

1 Like

Thank you! Now I know where to start looking next time!
I’m not looking for anything right now, but previously I’ve been curious about whether I could hijack posts loading, among other things

1 Like

Next time you want to inject something into Discourse, you can ask me and I can try to help searching for it.

1 Like

Thanks! It really makes things so much easier, I’ve been modifying the save function a lot since I saw it in your script

1 Like

mmmmm, egg

3 Likes

User Tags is doing its best, but…

4 Likes