Konnichiwa! ✨ An intro (and Questions about why Leveling is so slow? also, how to Unlock more lessons?)

Aw thank you, you’re so sweet! ^^ Well allow me to welcome you to the forums, I’m glad you joined us here and I can’t wait to see where your kanji journey will take you ^^ nice to officially meet you :durtle_hello::sparkles:

com-add-text%20(5)

P.S. I :peach: your username!

2 Likes

T H A N K Y O U ! :grin::grin:

Tysm :sob: you’re just too [Au]some :sunglasses::sparkles:

Also, thank you for that screenshot, 60 has an entirely new (and awesome) meaning to me now!
com-add-text%20(6)

3 Likes

Yeah as OP says, please someone explain how to level up, I can’t figure this out.

PS: well done @MissMisc

Thanks also for pointing out that I’ve been misreading your username all along.

5 Likes

Thank you fellow golden badge-er! (badger?)
com-resize%20(1)

:clinking_glasses::sparkles::beers:
com-resize%20(2)

hahah we had a discussion about it in the poll thread when someone said it rhymes with disc and then I realized that must be a common thing to seem that way because of how the “misc” ends off from “miscellaneous” :laughing:

6 Likes

great pun, as always! :smile:

1 Like

I dunno how you keep your accuracy up. I have enough stuff doing the enlightened/guru dance that pretty much keeps me busy. Although, I only have a tolerance for about 100 reviews a day. My brain is getting sievier (more like a sieve)…

2 Likes

It’s really just about making it a habit! Once you get the ball rolling, you learn to acclimate to the growing number of reviews and the kanji start becoming more second nature to you, though keeping your apprentice at a manageable amount can definitely help you not get too overwhelmed in the process ^^

Congrats on level 60!

On an unrelated note, I’m loving internet explorer so far.

4 Likes

I’m seriously beginning to worry for your mental health…

5 Likes

Oh ill give you something to worry about. Im pretty sure I have a screenshot of my search history on my computer somewhere.

9 Likes

thanks chocolatevanilla ^^ :icecream::sparkles:
com-add-text%20(2)

com-resize

12 Likes

Thank yooouu!!! Nice to meet you too! I’m so excited, I finally subbed! Hope I don’t give up halfway through! :blush:

Also, where on earth did you find this adorable peach gif?! I am in love!

2 Likes

Ahh yay! I believe in you! Just have to take it one level at a time ^^ congrats on the subscription :clap::clap:

Heheh there’s a gif for everything >:} I just added the text to it, but here’s the original one if you ever want it for future use :smile_cat::peach::sparkles:

32BC0554-CFFF-49A4-89B6-D1EA1B1DA184

1 Like

That’s admissible evidence in court I’ll have you know.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you! I shall treasure it! <3

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS MISS!!! :tada:

party

2 Likes

WOW THANK YOU JEEP-KUN

3135452F-1252-4A94-BFB9-D226A3E5CFCF

2 Likes

hello my name is jennifer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.