Koichi sticks

Your new overlord, Koichi-Sticks:

15 Likes

What did I do to deserve having my eyes blessed with this glorious image of our Supreme Overlord?

All Hail the Crabigator :crabigator:

8 Likes

How do I like something more than once?

2 Likes

Just keep hitting the like button over and over again until your browser crashes, that’s how you know you’re doing it right

8 Likes

I’m hungry and I thought this was going to be about a snack.

2 Likes

I think I’m on the right track

すみませんでした、サーバーさん

7 Likes

Someone please edit a Pocky package with Koichi’s face.

5 Likes

com-resize

20 Likes

Charlie Sheen and Koichi sticks easily for me, but Hard Gay doesn’t - but I haven’t been exposed to Hard Gay very much, aside from a single youtube search.

This just makes me want to compile all mnemonics that involve koichi and do something with it.

2 Likes

My problem distinguishing せい from こう

8 Likes

My bad.

ewwww

1 Like

I’ve been doing the same so far! For instance, Koichi, the sexy construction worker with the horrid mouth, is making me MIX my father (who’s wearing a lid) in a pot??? All while eating fins from the public pile… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Correct answer.

1 Like

Agreed. Even ones like “harbour” 港 where there’s an obvious CObra swimming along, I still think of Koichi instead. Or “achievement” 功, I made the stupidest mnemonic possible which was “the ACHIEVEMENT is to remember Koichi.”

But yes, other than Koichi, I have more success with my own mnemonics.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.