MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: ALL ABOARD THE N3 TRAIN] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

Not sleeping yet, but going to right now! Update in the morning when I wake up :grin:

3 Likes

wow the UI looks great!! If I can really get into it, i wouldnā€™t mind paying since it does seem way easier to use than Anki and I love how there is just an easy upload button for pictures/sounds.

will update if I find any bugs or graphical issues. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Almost 12pm in NL.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

4 Likes

Heā€™s alive :scream:

3 Likes

Taking Kitsun down very soon for the update :slight_smile:

Good timing @Oshin :laughing:

@KawaiiSlowpoke thank you very much for your compliments! Let me know if you have any feedback or questions :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi, it seems I canā€™t login right now.
Iā€™m getting an error: ā€œThe servers might be down or your internet connection was interrupted.ā€

1 Like

HELLO RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
OH HOW I WONDER WHY YOU ARE JPā€™S LANGUAGE SETTING

4 Likes

Kitsun is down for about 5 minutes to set everything right for the launch, will be up in a min :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, guess I had bad timing then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

RUSSIAN IS COOL! THEY HAVE TWO CHRISTMASES! foxchristmas

4 Likes

Woohoo! Iā€™m a paid member/user! :tada:

4 Likes

I think youā€™re officially the 1st lifetime user? :b

4 Likes

Arenā€™t you the 1st?

1 Like

When I helped Neic test the payment system, I got yearly and since it was a test, I didnā€™t spend money. Iā€™m letting Neic check if everything is going ok before touching anything xD

2 Likes

Is it safe to remove my partial **** card information from :fox_face: Settings > Billing? I mean, just in case, I once sent Tofugu an email about this same thing, and I forgot whether or not I talked about this too on BunPro but ā€¦ oh well. Probably I shouldā€™ve tested it by myself and ā€¦ just checked on :fox_face: the den and saw @jprspereiraā€™s red and mine is ā€¦ :rofl:

No, Iā€™m too full right now to post screenshots! Just had 3 slices of dekka sakana. Mata ka. Maji de.

2 Likes

The very first!

@Oshin Yes, absolutely. Feel free to remove the payment method :slight_smile:

A huge thank you to everyone who choose to support Kitsun (or plans to do so in the future)! Iā€™ll make a bigger ā€œofficialā€ launch post later today. For now Iā€™m closely monitoring if everything is going well regarding the payment/subscription system ^^

5 Likes

LAUNCH PARTY YEEEEEEEEEEES :tada::fireworks::confetti_ball::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

starts collecting money for lifetime

6 Likes

Kitsun has officially launched!

Itā€™s been a long time coming, but weā€™re finally here! Kitsun has officially launched today.

I would like to give a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who has helped testing, gave feedback or suggestions. Thanks to you all Kitsun has grown tremendously as a tool. It went from ā€œjust another SRS toolā€ to something that stands out from the others. I can promise you that Kitsun will only continue to improve!

Here's a look back on the major features Kitsun gained this past year
  • Dark Themes
  • New Default Layouts / Templates
  • Deck/Card Feedback system
  • Deck Exports & Reimports
  • Reviews syncing in the background
  • Instant dictionary flashcards
  • Custom dictionary flashcards
  • Instant Kanji Flashcards
  • Leeches overview
  • Multiple Choice Support
  • Quickstudy Tool
  • Review Reorder Tool
  • Subs2Kitsun (Cards from video & subtitles)
  • A Complete Redesign
  • Cards Management Table
  • User levels
  • Study Streaks & Stats
  • Combined Home Dashboard

Along with hundreds of minor features and bugfixes :smiley:

With that in mind, I canā€™t wait to see how Kitsun and its community will continue to evolve over the coming years. I feel more motivated than ever to work on some very special features that have previously been held back due to financial reasons.

So what will be coming in the following ~6 months?

• Audio generation for your cards (Coming in the next few days!)
  • Assisted Reading Tool for Japanese (Secret feature Iā€™ve been working on, canā€™t wait to share some more details very soon!)
  • Detailed Learning Statistics Page
  • Kitsun-Exclusive Decks and Content
  • Chinese & Korean Dictionary Integration (and card generation)
  • Auto Hibernation for duplicates/WK API integration
  • Korean/Russian inputs for cards
  • Kitsun Browser Extension
  • Mobile apps with offline support (this might extend into the second half year)
  • Landing Page Redesign
  • Knowledge Base Update and Redesign

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who has contributed and especially the ones that - or are planning to - support Kitsun now that it has launched.

26 Likes

:partying_face:

Congrats, my friend! I shall drink wine later in your honour. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Seems like now is a good time to get back on the kitsun train. Mobile apps are key though, canā€™t wait for those to come through as the mobile web experience for reviews is still a bit clunky.

2 Likes