MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: ALL ABOARD THE N3 TRAIN] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

No joke, just found out about Kitsun.io TODAY, and was thinking, “I’d be more inclined to get this if there was an app.” Huzzah!

2 Likes

I just found this app today too! It is perfect! Was looking something like this for a long time! I love it! Thank you!:heart:

3 Likes

Glad to have you two on board :smiley: Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

@Elvizf93 did the issue above get resolved for you?

Yes! Thanks for asking)) I just had some issues with the internet :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a question. You told us not to ask though lol.

GUESSTIMATE on the IOS app? lol

1 Like

Haha, Q1 2021 :eyes: :laughing:

4 Likes

Excellent! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a problem. I hibernated all the WK vocabulary but they still appear in my new lessons. How can i solve this? Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Yavieron!

This depends on the deck you are using, I’m asuming you are talking about the 10K deck made by Hinekidori? If so, it could be that you missed the cards that are in the other template (sentence cards). You can access these from the cards table by selecting the other template. Once you hibernate those, the issue should be resolved I think :slight_smile:

Please let me know if this was the issue or if something else is going on. I’ll be happy to take a look :smiley:

1 Like

You were right i missed all the sentence cards. Thank you for the help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

To celebrate the one year anniversary since the launch of Kitsun (beta not included) and the holiday season being upon us, Kitsun lifetime memberships are currently on sale!

The sale is $50 off , making the total for a lifetime account $149.99 . A steal if I may say so myself :wink: It becomes even less if you are already on a monthly or yearly subscription as it prorates the time left :slight_smile:

It will run from today until the 6th of January. So be sure to grab it before that if you are interested!

There’s a lot of exciting news and features coming up early next year, starting with the expansion of the Kitsun team! Kitsun will continue to grow and become even better with the addition of new members. But more information on that later :smiley:

Last but not least, I am really grateful to everyone who has supported Kitsun and wish you all happy holidays and hope to see you around in the next year as well! :smiley:

P.s. If you think you might be a good fit for the Kitsun team or have an expertise or business that might be beneficial for us both, then don’t hesitate to contact me at jobs@kitsun.io!

Some example positions:

• Support Member
  • Content Creators
  • Marketeers
  • Blogger

These positions are either part-time, internship or pay per work based depending on the position.

7 Likes

One of these days years I’ll get lifetime. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sent you an email regarding your job posting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me wanting to help Kitsun grow but realising I have no useful skill.

“I guess I will continue doing kanji then”

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll reply asap :slight_smile:

Just being part of the community is already helping Kitsun grow. No worries there! :durtle_love:

4 Likes

P.S. I did some QA and verified that you didn’t accidentally offer an additional $50 off your beta tester discount. :wink:

2 Likes

Responded to your response! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Responded again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll reply soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small preview of some Community Centre design changes coming up with the next update:

This design should put it more in line with the upcoming mobile apps. I plan to expand on this with some cool stuff like a big banner on top that recommends you new decks based on what you are currently studying :slight_smile:

6 Likes