MaruMori.io & Kitsun.io - [UPDATE: ALL ABOARD THE N3 TRAIN] - Grammar SRS, Grammar Lessons, Reading Exercises, Vocabulary, Kanji and more!

maybe @jprspereira has :smirk: (he usually does)

1 Like

Reviews and lessons use the same code, so if one works, so should the other (in theoryā€¦ )

2 Likes

76 lessons done today and countingā€¦ :joy: :sob:

rip

So far so good.

3 Likes

Do you always do that many per day?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a New Yearā€™s Resolution thing. Iā€™m trying to go with at least 40 new words/day for 3 months. Wanna give a big boost on vocab (3600 new words), see where I stand, and then decide what to do next. Those 76 lessons arenā€™t actual words, since I have 1 card for EN => JP and another for JP => meaning | JP => reading. But yeah, that implies 3 directions for each learned word.

3 Likes

Iā€™m struggling with 10 new words per day ha ha. How can you even remember them all.

Btw Neicul-senpai iā€™m still waiting for the Kitsun ultimate leaderboard that you mentioned. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, thatā€™s the thingā€¦ I didnā€™t start with 40 words a day for long periods of time xD

Since August, Iā€™ve been slowly increasing the number of words a day. Did 20 for a while, then 25, then 30ā€¦ and now I made the jump to 40 :slight_smile: Thatā€™s the key to avoid burning out really. Gradually increasing intensity.

Also, a lot of what I recommend for WK, I also do so for Kitsun. I use the same SRS intervals, the same routine, I leave the lessonsā€™ page open for reviewing after 10/20 mins, etc. If not it would be chaos. I also have 3h/day to burn on SRS xD

4 Likes

I donā€™t think that ultimate leaderboard is coming hahahah :joy:

@jprspereira let me know if you still have the ā€œthe website has been updated in the backgroundā€ notifications. I think it should be fixed but ehhh

2 Likes

:eyes:

uuuuuu

3 Likes

Okay im out of ideas as to why this happens.

Does it only happen when you have the tab open, or when the tab is still open but you are not looking at it? Any pattern at all? :')

1 Like

Iā€™m always with Kitsun open

:joy:

Iā€™ll try to find a pattern then and let you know :v:

4 Likes

But in the background or focused on the tab?

1 Like

background.

1 Like

Same here. Never close SRS tabs.

Btw I know itā€™s random but I finaly decided to build a grammar deck and then found out that there is a grammar layout for grammar flashcard. The fact that Kitsun is always ahead of me is impressive.

3 Likes

I have plans to revamp the default layouts soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be waiting for it :smile:

2 Likes

Just realised that the grammar layout change my answer in japanese when I want them in German ha ha

1 Like

You could duplicate the layout and replace {{type-ja:fieldname}} with just {{type:fieldname}}, save it and use that layout :slight_smile:

If you need more help let me know here, add me on Discord, join the Kitsun discord or something similar if you want ^^

Thx for the help. There is so much iā€™m not using. Now I just gotta figure why only 1 of 3 say that the correct answer is correct, ha ha. That brings me back to when I was programming too.

Edit: Welp looks like he doesnā€™t like coma. Anyway prob solved !!!

What doesnt like commas? :o